Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Are you serious? Scorers' applying only 1 shield a time?

• Jumper45
    Jumper45
    ✭✭✭
    Sithisvoid wrote: »
    Lol at 40k health and shields. You do know to get high shield you generally have to go high magika and low health right? Maybe in non vet they have 30k but not in vet. The reason they can absorb so much dmg is they keep reapplying the sheilds

Assuming you're a sorc. Don't wave off your own fart and act like it didn't smell lol. 9k harness magicka. 14k hardened ward is 23k stacked. Plus 15k hp (pretty normal) is 38k. Then eating 5k food puts you around 43k. Thats only 2 slots. Those are pretty normal numbers for a sorc. I won't even go into healig ward adding another to that. Bone shield is apparently broken right now so I wouldn't count that. Yes harness is magic based bUT doesn't stop healing ward from covering what harness would (harness is more viable bc it lasts almost 30s) this is without a spell damage set this is with a recovery (1700) light armor set and around 22k magicka vr7. So no you don't need to go heavy magicka to achieve the numbers. Only reason I'm using a recovery set is bc I'm working my way to cyrodiils light or soulshine set for frags.
    Edited by Jumper45 on September 1, 2015 9:15PM
    “All right, I've been thinking, when life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade! Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager!
    Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man whose gonna burn your house down - with the lemons!” (Portal 2)

17 Years MMORPG Experience healing and I still havn't figured out why people stand in red circles.
  • Brantleyx
    Brantleyx
    ✭✭
    *gets popcorn*

I encourage anyone who is interested in a good laugh to actually put their own character aside for a second and read the comments here from the first post (which Btw is an obvious troll...on a related note, very well done sir, you managed to stir the pot without being obivious. You still haven't said where or how you came into this information that has got these folks all fired up, but you've managed to get people to fight like Zoe added it to the patch notes) to these words I write now. Comedy! So much butt hurt and angst, so much "why can't I beat this class that just stands there and cast shields and cfrags." My sides hurt, his is too good. I've invited others to view this thread so we rational folks can point and laugh at the level of immature BS being spread with each new commenter. Oh well....carry on, just wanted to let you all know that we are here....watching!

*gets chair....this is gone be gooood!*

What's up with you guys and trolling, stirring the pot? Seriously, I legitimately came here asking a question because I have a sorc. I've heard from countless people who play pvp religiously, mention this thing. You want credibility? King Richard, Infamous Sypher, talks from inside pvp; where apparently half you clowns wouldn't even dare touching. The funny things, the real trolls are the ones who call me a troll. No sense of anything combat related - Keep you're pve mindset outside of the thread if you can't shed light to the question.
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jumper45 wrote: »
    Lol at 40k health and shields. You do know to get high shield you generally have to go high magika and low health right? Maybe in non vet they have 30k but not in vet. The reason they can absorb so much dmg is they keep reapplying the sheilds

Assuming you're a sorc. Don't wave off your own fart and act like it didn't smell lol. 9k harness magicka. 14k hardened ward is 23k stacked. Plus 15k hp (pretty normal) is 38k. Then eating 5k food puts you around 43k. Thats only 2 slots. Those are pretty normal numbers for a sorc. I won't even go into healig ward adding another to that. Bone shield is apparently broken right now so I wouldn't count that. Yes harness is magic based bUT doesn't stop healing ward from covering what harness would (harness is more viable bc it lasts almost 30s) this is without a spell damage set this is with a recovery (1700) light armor set and around 22k magicka vr7. So no you don't need to go heavy magicka to achieve the numbers. Only reason I'm using a recovery set is bc I'm working my way to cyrodiils light or soulshine set for frags.

Lol 14k hardened ward with 22k magicka xD if your going to try make a point don't just blatantly lie about it. You need about 35k for a 14k hardened ward, harness magicka is just a magicka shield. Also going 35k magicka means you give up a lot such a spell dmg and recovery and hp to get it that high.

Healing ward is a heal, you don't use it for the shield you use it for the heal if they healing ward shield is taking dmg you've gone wrong.

Lets not forget that a 15k shield isn't the same as 15k hp, shields don't have armour when you see that 12k dmg in your tooltip you'll hit 12k dmg on that shield so it will be down in 2 hits.

I'm so sick of people crying spreading misinformation about classes because they haven't learned to fight them or are just just at pvp and consistently blame classes.

Lets take a crack at all classes huh? Seems everyone is crying on this forum.

Nb's : Highest burst in the game, can avoid dmg all together by cloaking, you think sorc are Op? a magicka nb can cast healing ward and then infinite cloak until it's healed because someone who actually knows that he's doing will have enoigh sustain to infinite cloak and actually gain mana.

Dk's : You get permablockers who you can barely dmg, can't stun, will consistently stun you, spam a 'soft cc', spam an undodeable unblockable skill and lets not forgot will 100% be able to reflect all projectiles which is about 80% of a sorc's attacks.

Templars: Can outheal any dps in the game by far, he getting low? don't worry heal pop 1 button ignore your dps in be back to 100% in 2 seconds... fight on. Templars are literally 1 button characters, they either spam dark flare, Jesus beam or jabs.
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
  • wraith808
    wraith808
    ✭✭✭✭
    Brantleyx wrote: »
    *gets popcorn*

I encourage anyone who is interested in a good laugh to actually put their own character aside for a second and read the comments here from the first post (which Btw is an obvious troll...on a related note, very well done sir, you managed to stir the pot without being obivious. You still haven't said where or how you came into this information that has got these folks all fired up, but you've managed to get people to fight like Zoe added it to the patch notes) to these words I write now. Comedy! So much butt hurt and angst, so much "why can't I beat this class that just stands there and cast shields and cfrags." My sides hurt, his is too good. I've invited others to view this thread so we rational folks can point and laugh at the level of immature BS being spread with each new commenter. Oh well....carry on, just wanted to let you all know that we are here....watching!

*gets chair....this is gone be gooood!*

What's up with you guys and trolling, stirring the pot? Seriously, I legitimately came here asking a question because I have a sorc. I've heard from countless people who play pvp religiously, mention this thing. You want credibility? King Richard, Infamous Sypher, talks from inside pvp; where apparently half you clowns wouldn't even dare touching. The funny things, the real trolls are the ones who call me a troll. No sense of anything combat related - Keep you're pve mindset outside of the thread if you can't shed light to the question.

Where. Did. You. Get. The. Information. From.

If you can't give a link or a verifiable location, you have zero credibility.

ZVm35Rd.jpg
    Quasim ibn-Muhammad - VR 12 Redguard Dragon Knight
    Taladriel Vanima - VR 5 Altmer Nightblade
    Ambalyo iyo Bogaadin - VR 1 Redguard Sorceror
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I personally have not heard of limiting the amount of shields, but everything else definitely has been discussed.

Example is I have heard of making shields crit-able.

Also wasn't OP a question? meaning that he wants to know, not necessarily spread rumor.

Also even if it is a rumor, no sense in throwing fuel on the fire by calling each other trolls...
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Jumper45
    Jumper45
    ✭✭✭

Lol 14k hardened ward with 22k magicka xD if your going to try make a point don't just blatantly lie about it. You need about 35k for a 14k hardened ward, harness magicka is just a magicka shield. Also going 35k magicka means you give up a lot such a spell dmg and recovery and hp to get it that high.

Healing ward is a heal, you don't use it for the shield you use it for the heal if they healing ward shield is taking dmg you've gone wrong.

Lets not forget that a 15k shield isn't the same as 15k hp, shields don't have armour when you see that 12k dmg in your tooltip you'll hit 12k dmg on that shield so it will be down in 2 hits.

I'm so sick of people crying spreading misinformation about classes because they haven't learned to fight them or are just just at pvp and consistently blame classes.

Nb's : Highest burst in the game, can avoid dmg all together by cloaking, you think sorc are Op? a magicka nb can cast healing ward and then infinite cloak until it's healed because someone who actually knows that he's doing will have enoigh sustain to infinite cloak and actually gain mana.

Dk's : You get permablockers who you can barely dmg, can't stun, will consistently stun you, spam a 'soft cc', spam an undodeable unblockable skill and lets not forgot will 100% be able to reflect all projectiles which is about 80% of a sorc's attacks.

Templars: Can outheal any dps in the game by far, he getting low? don't worry heal pop 1 button ignore your dps in be back to 100% in 2 seconds... fight on. Templars are literally 1 button characters, they either spam dark flare, Jesus beam or jabs.

-eats his icecream cone and leans back- No one forced you to stack magicka to get spell power to raise your wards. Why dont you try some buffs and armor..... Why dont you use Magelight morph to deal with NB cloakers or flare. DKs already getting nerfed so you bore us with that notion. Templars.. can hardly outheal getting smacked with 17-20k hits more importantly while getting cc locked, jabs is easy to dodge and dark flare is a 2second cast time not all that different then frags except a little less damage. debuffs instead of knock downs and doesnt get a proc. it would take 2-3 heals to cover the 1 hit. Beam has also been nerfed to only work well with executes and is getting nerfed again. So again.. the notion. And i wont go into the fact people are using cyrodiils light for the 25% damage reduce so breaking through the shields is hard as hell with someone running around with that on.
    Edited by Jumper45 on September 2, 2015 4:28PM
    “All right, I've been thinking, when life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade! Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager!
    Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man whose gonna burn your house down - with the lemons!” (Portal 2)

17 Years MMORPG Experience healing and I still havn't figured out why people stand in red circles.
  • Kajimano_ESO
    How is stacking shields an exploit?

Well damage shields, don't currently have a Minor/Major value system like any other effect in the game like they should. Which allows their effects to be exploited giving larger then intended overall values. This is exploited in a way that allows a player to sustain damage from ~5 players as long as they are able to maintain the mana costs. Which for some is quite a long time. Once they bring in a minor/major system for damage shields they will no longer be an exploitable mechanic.
  • Jumper45
    Jumper45
    ✭✭✭
    The whole ward system needs to be redone correctly. Major and a Minor version . Values need to be retweaked and added differently through abilities. This way like all buffs in the game they do not over stack. As all classes currently have access to wards. So there needs to be seperation between the wards like magicka/physical stacking etc etc. Currently its a mess and doesnt appear to be any quick fix to the situation. How it got this far out of the gate without being tested with all angles accounted for is silly. As long as youre willing to use the slots you can in theory use an entire bar + ulti for ward stacking. Which when considering no other buffs stack with their version is mind boggling. Or just do what everyone else does. Ward up and mist in or out.

• Masuimi
    Masuimi
    ✭✭✭
    OP Literally made up that they are trying to make it 1 shield only.

When asked for evidence, he does not provide it.

Loser.

• Jumper45
    Jumper45
    ✭✭✭
    Masuimi wrote: »
    OP Literally made up that they are trying to make it 1 shield only.

When asked for evidence, he does not provide it.

Loser.

1 shield would completely trash the entire ward system. alot more work and retweaking would need to go into it other then just 1 ward. Unless they are swtiching to 1 Major 1 Minor ward ( what im hoping) but then they would have to retweak values and costs. You'll see an issue with this when you go to use Barrier ulti and a few people already have wards up. I think an easy solution to that is just to raise the durations and value so the ward takes more hits over time. Exception is healing ward bc of the heal. Or it should turn the shield into a HOT as long as its up vs a big heal at the end. There are a multiude of ways to fix this issue. Honestly the ball was dropped on this area of the game tbh. The combat is way too fast for wards to work properly in pve unless you stack a bunch and stacking a bunch in pvp is messing with pvp balance. In PVE the ward should last longer then 3 seconds on a tank ( so you can cast heals while its up, currently it lasts as long as the GCD unless the tank is perma blocking) Making it somewhat pointless unless the tank knows exactly when to sit on block so he gets healed from healing ward ( which 99% wont). In PVP the fights last somewhere between 4-10 seconds and stacked wards can cover atleast half of that time. so all in all its just messy as hell. Also needs to be a debuff mechanic in pvp for wards and other things. since they are spammable it would work. Making some exceptions for things like healing ward.
    Edited by Jumper45 on September 2, 2015 10:20PM

• Vizier
    Vizier
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds good to me. Sorcs might have to vary their builds a bit and invest in (gasp) hp's.

The current situation with unlimited shield stack AND high DPS is BROKEN. It was BS before the current version and with all the nerfs going around it was BS to leave it as is. There may have to be some tweaking to do but clearly the status quo is not good for business. They've waited too long IMO to finally address it, if in fact they actually are and this isn't a troll thread.
  • Zsymon
    Zsymon
    ✭✭✭✭
    There is no such thing as a 14K Hardened Ward if you only have 22K magicka (or ever). At 22K magicka you have a 4K shield in PvP, Bastion not included. With Bastion and 35K magicka you'll have about a 8-9K shield in PvP.

BUT, shield stacking needs to go. Crits hitting shields would be a disaster, but shield stacking needs to go away, and it should have gone away long ago. You can still spam your powerful Hardened Ward that way as much as you want, you just can't continuously heal to full anymore while taking on 5 enemies, I think that's perfectly fair.
    Edited by Zsymon on September 3, 2015 8:06AM
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hardened ward is around 8-10k in 1.7, fyi.

PC EU
    PvP only
  • Ch4mpTW
    Ch4mpTW
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ... I really, really, really, hope that this isn't going to come into fruition. Sorcerers already are somewhat weak as is, due to wearing light armor. Damn ZOS... You all have to seriously lay off the drugs, if this is in fact true. Stamina no longer being regenerated while blocking. Nightblades with bows still able to 1-shot you, even after the Imperial City update regardless of wards in effect. And now this? Please ZOS. Please say it isn't so. :|
  • T5dogz
    T5dogz
    who gives a *** what other people use just enjoy the game ffs
  • Jumper45
    Jumper45
    ✭✭✭
    You dont need to stack just magicka to get the higher wards. stacking 2 set bonus armor peices for spell damage and dual swords etc will boost it , entropy and stuff and yes Champion points as well. That aside.

You do realize sorc isnt the only class running around in light armor ..... I keep hearing about sorcs being weak so they shouldnt lose their shield stack. what about everyone else running around in light armor lmao.
    Edited by Jumper45 on September 3, 2015 4:44PM

• leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

-eats his icecream cone and leans back- No one forced you to stack magicka to get spell power to raise your wards. Why dont you try some buffs and armor..... Why dont you use Magelight morph to deal with NB cloakers or flare. DKs already getting nerfed so you bore us with that notion. Templars.. can hardly outheal getting smacked with 17-20k hits more importantly while getting cc locked, jabs is easy to dodge and dark flare is a 2second cast time not all that different then frags except a little less damage. debuffs instead of knock downs and doesnt get a proc. it would take 2-3 heals to cover the 1 hit. Beam has also been nerfed to only work well with executes and is getting nerfed again. So again.. the notion. And i wont go into the fact people are using cyrodiils light for the 25% damage reduce so breaking through the shields is hard as hell with someone running around with that on.

1. Sorc are kind of forced to stack magicka if they are a magicka build. They wear light armour, so their armour rating is bad, hardened ward is the only defence they have, they don't have self heals, reflect projectiles, they can't cloak and avoid dmg all together.

2. You cc... shields, if your physical you have the get through 1 shield... one... say it with me here ONE shield. That amazingly isn't a 20k shield like some of you people think, if they've completely stacked magicka with a pet build then it may be 14k. But most are 10-12k which like i said 2 hits.

3. Put pressure and stop spamming 1 skill at a sorc, get them to waste stamina as soon as immunity is down, apply some dots until they run out of stamina... don't just spam snipe/wb/frags/jesus beam/ jabs/ flare ...

4. Wish people would stop acting like 20k frags are normal, there not. It's so obvious when a sorc is going to frag, there hand lights up purple it's quite visual. They shoot the slow frags at you, either dodge or block or reflect it's not hard. A 20k frag is when you have 0 spell resist, don't block, don't dodge, stand there and be hit by a lucky crit while being pretty much naked.

Templars can easily outheal any dps in the game. Jabs is unblockable/undodgeable heals and cc's.

I wouldn't say beam has been nerfed more like it's in like with other executes, what other execute could pull 5k dps outside of execute range.

PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
  • Jay_Gally
    Jay_Gally
    ✭✭
    Don't have a sorc character, but from the few vids I've watched on them it seems you can have 3 diff shields up at one time. Some that give you health regen. Seems a bit ridiculous to me. Welcome to my life, a stam nightblade trying to deal with the recent nerfs.
  • Jumper45
    Jumper45
    ✭✭✭

1. Sorc are kind of forced to stack magicka if they are a magicka build. They wear light armour, so their armour rating is bad, hardened ward is the only defence they have, they don't have self heals, reflect projectiles, they can't cloak and avoid dmg all together.

2. You cc... shields, if your physical you have the get through 1 shield... one... say it with me here ONE shield. That amazingly isn't a 20k shield like some of you people think, if they've completely stacked magicka with a pet build then it may be 14k. But most are 10-12k which like i said 2 hits.

3. Put pressure and stop spamming 1 skill at a sorc, get them to waste stamina as soon as immunity is down, apply some dots until they run out of stamina... don't just spam snipe/wb/frags/jesus beam/ jabs/ flare ...

4. Wish people would stop acting like 20k frags are normal, there not. It's so obvious when a sorc is going to frag, there hand lights up purple it's quite visual. They shoot the slow frags at you, either dodge or block or reflect it's not hard. A 20k frag is when you have 0 spell resist, don't block, don't dodge, stand there and be hit by a lucky crit while being pretty much naked.

Templars can easily outheal any dps in the game. Jabs is unblockable/undodgeable heals and cc's.

I wouldn't say beam has been nerfed more like it's in like with other executes, what other execute could pull 5k dps outside of execute range.

At the risk of sounding like a broken record. You do not have to stack magicka to 30k+ . Armor sets/ weapons sets/ buffs/ a ton of CPs. Yadda yadda. Stop and read it slowly. You .. Do ... Not ... Need... To ... Stack...Just.... Magicka...That .... High.... that being said. You say everyone is just crapping on sorcs but then you push up every other class to validate your victimizing. Templars cannot easly outheal anyone that is on par with them. At the very least templar will be doing zero damage till you oom trying to keep up. Templars do not have infinite magicka. springs is the only cheap mobile pvp heal and it doesnt heal for that much vs something like BOL etc.

You wish people would stop acting like 20k frags are normal? well when everyone is posting SSs of their instant death logs and the only thing on it is a 17-20k frag they would beg to differ. its quite often enough where alot of people have taken notice. Sorcs is one of the few classes who doesnt need recovery stacked because they can dark exchange. which means you get to push for more damage vs everyone else stacking recovery. a Decent magicka + SPELL ARMOR SETS. Will get you your numbers.

Go get yourself a ton of 2 peice armor sets and dual torg swords then come back and call us all liars. Also i never mentioned Barrier when i was talking about the shield stacks because i was being generous at 40k. but if you want to sit up in your high chair and start flickn peas at us why dont u just raise that shield stack by another 15k or more. Also before you say its hard to get ulti points which you prob will. Other people cast it on you too homie And dont forget frags procs so its not always a cast time involved. Just image strolling through the woods and you hear a zap... zap ... zap ... and youre dead and only saw your screen flash red for half a second. Death screen pops up and all you see is Crystal frags. 19,276 Damage. Thats where you get most of your people carrying torches and pitchforks. So try and understand that is frustrating to no end. Trust me its even worse for snipe because you cannot SEE or HEAR it coming. you just take a hit and a hit and die. no visual. no thing. and all it was was a NB hiding behind a screen cloaking and sniping you.

All that being said stop making it personal just because you play a sorc. Realize its an issue and its being abused and that it needs to be fixed.

• Cyrediath
    Cyrediath
    ✭✭✭
    So everyone knows sorcerers have only "1" shield skill right? Other than that everyone can stack shields. What about shield stacking tank dk? no one can kill him and he can do a lot of cc and also in god mod invincible.

And also frag is not op. you can block it easily and everyone block when they see you casting it or when they see giant blue glowing proc signal. Also you can interrupt if its not procced and being casted. And who can decide that frag is more op than spammable talons? or spammable suprise attack (if its used from stealth it gives enemy armor debuff + gives you spell resist + armor (from passive) + also does really good damage (spammable + no cast time) + also stuns (cloak) .

16k frag damage is op? Before imperial city update I've seen nightblades or everyclass can do that but I seen nightblades especially using whirlwind and doing 14k damage. Spammable, nocast and aoe. Thats sick.
  • byrom101b16_ESO
    byrom101b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I use only Hardened Ward - don't have the room for more shields on my bar.

I'm sitting on over 20K TV stones I got in just two half-days and all but a few hundred were from PvP areas, and I've been in plenty of PvP fights.

There is no need to adapt unless you got used to your Sorc. spike damaging under the old ezemode meta whilst sitting behind two shields, an instant heal and the ability to disappear into the sunset on the end of a string of shiny balls.

Pucker up, use BE Streak offensively now and again, use one shield, have a good regen/damage balanced setup and learn how to work for your kills... timing that Frags Proc just right, knowing when to use cover and elevation, knowing when your opponent is bound to use their 'big bad attack' and counter it with the best defence... don't waste your stamina, and don't mindlessly spam what used to work.

Adapt - and you'll succeed against those that don't most of the time, and against those that have adapted... well, don't expect an easy payday unless you arrange to catch them with their pants down...

... and if it wasn't clear - make every effort to catch your enemies with their pants down...
  • Makkir
    Makkir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Brantleyx wrote: »
    This thread should be closed cos it's all toxic BS.

Oh my bad, Where should I re-open this to discuss combat and character mechanic issues?

You joined August 1st. You shouldn't be addressing the mythological "sorc issues." If you can't kill 90% of the sorcs you encounter then you have bigger issues.
  • chevalierknight
    chevalierknight
    ✭✭✭
    You dont need to stack just magicka to get the higher wards. stacking 2 set bonus armor peices for spell damage and dual swords etc will boost it , entropy and stuff and yes Champion points as well. That aside.

You do realize sorc isnt the only class running around in light armor ..... I keep hearing about sorcs being weak so they shouldnt lose their shield stack. what about everyone else running around in light armor lmao.

My dw magic nightblade funs 5light
  • chevalierknight
    chevalierknight
    ✭✭✭
    Cyrediath wrote: »
    So everyone knows sorcerers have only "1" shield skill right? Other than that everyone can stack shields. What about shield stacking tank dk? no one can kill him and he can do a lot of cc and also in god mod invincible.

And also frag is not op. you can block it easily and everyone block when they see you casting it or when they see giant blue glowing proc signal. Also you can interrupt if its not procced and being casted. And who can decide that frag is more op than spammable talons? or spammable suprise attack (if its used from stealth it gives enemy armor debuff + gives you spell resist + armor (from passive) + also does really good damage (spammable + no cast time) + also stuns (cloak) .

16k frag damage is op? Before imperial city update I've seen nightblades or everyclass can do that but I seen nightblades especially using whirlwind and doing 14k damage. Spammable, nocast and aoe. Thats sick.

Suppise attack gives debuff with out the need for stealth allways has tool tip was wrong they remove the tool tip in update
  • Xeven
    Xeven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only noob sorcs shield stack all the time, the only time it is understandable is if you're running a small group and want to zerg bust, other than that, if a sorc absolutely needs more than hardened ward to stay alive and perform well then that sorc isn't very good.

This. What Sorcs should be worried about is shield crits. Now THAT would be devastating.

Edited by Xeven on September 4, 2015 12:05AM