Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Looking for a guild

Liquid4235
Liquid4235
Soul Shriven
I'm extremely new to the game looking for a guild to join up with I'm on most nights for at least a couple hours. I can't offer too much at this time but I'm willing to help when I can I do strictly PvE at the moment just till I get higher level and better gear
  • justanotherbro
    add justanotherbro
  • Liquid4235
    Liquid4235
    Soul Shriven
    I'm extremely new to the game looking for a guild to join up with I'm on most nights for at least a couple hours. I can't offer too much at this time but I'm willing to help when I can I do strictly PvE at the moment just till I get higher level and better gear

I feel like an idiot I'm not sure how to remove this entire discussion I have changed my mind I'm not really sure a guild is right for me especially since I know very little about how guilds work
  • lostpetal206
    lostpetal206
    Soul Shriven
    Hey im new too and could use some help questing if you want to play add me nightmother206 ..im a mom and i mostly play at night time so....
  • Evolution319
    Liquid,

Here is what you need to know. If you want a consistant group of people to grow with in game, or a team that wants to just chat and give info to help you learn as you go on during the game, thats what a guild does. It is especially nice to have folks you can just have fun with if you dont know alot of people in game.

Knowing how a guild works comes later, knowing what a guild means to you is the now part. I meet and greet new palyers all the time and the one thing I feel is true is, it doesn't matter what you know, as much as its about how much you want to just be a part of a team sincerely and grow with them. The learning part, that's just icing.

If you change your mind about a guild, message me ll_Unrated_ll (Those are L's) I am on Ebon.

Hope to hear from you,

Unrated
  • entreritjqwe
    Looking for a guild with trader to sell on
    PSN:vileng PSN:xiangyigg PSN:hudgreen PSN:holololi PSN:tank0038 PSN:opentank union weekly donations for the auction house 30K