The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

how to make a sexy charchter in eso!

• Stranglehands
    Stranglehands
    ✭✭✭✭
    No dunmer. thread does not deliver
    .kcoR gnillaF si noitadnuoF esohw ETIYREP oT
  • Asherons_Call
    Asherons_Call
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I usually start with the chest, posterior, and hips - max all three out then lock those fields. After that I'll randomize until I find the sexy
  • Prof_Bawbag
    Prof_Bawbag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I can not make a decent looking Breton female. So instead, I made a brute of a Nord, put all sliders up full on the fat side, made her old, gave her the body and face burn and gave her a grey mohawk on her head. It was my own personal protest at how awful Bretons look. They were also gimped in vanilla Skyrim. they looked all wrinkly. The only decent Breton females in Skyrim was that nutjob in Markarth and the one in the loading screen. Dunmers got the short end of the stick too. At least they were improved upon in ESO.
    Edited by Prof_Bawbag on September 1, 2015 10:17PM
  • waterfairy
    waterfairy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I can not make a decent looking Breton female. So instead, I made a brute of a Nord, put all sliders up full on the fat side, made her old, gave her the body and face burn and gave her a grey mohawk on her head. It was my own personal protest at how awful Bretons look. They were also gimped in vanilla Skyrim. they looked all wrinkly. The only decent Breton females in Skyrim was that nutjob in Markarth and the one in the loading screen. Dunmers got the short end of the stick too. At least they were improved upon in ESO.
    ha pics please
    I have a skinny little pack mule Breton (someone's gotta carry all the weight) that I think looks OK for her race-
    ItaavDq.png

@Stranglehands
    I was trying not to bombard this thread with characters but I got a Dunmer too :p
    Z1rSGEn.png
    Yes I'm a character creation junkie...this one I don't even play, she's in the EU server that I filled up because characters only take me a couple minutes to make and I like to create every race.
    A bit too chesty for my tastes (same with my Redguard) but no way to fix that now.
    Edited by waterfairy on September 1, 2015 10:52PM
  • 13igTyme
    13igTyme
    ✭✭✭
    Why do people always make the full D? A subtle C is very tasteful.
    PS4 | NA | l3igTyme

Thinking about coming back to play...
  • jircris11
    jircris11
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i personalty love my little Nynph. Sadly finding RP on eso has become tough.

w2F6Cq8.png?1
    Edited by jircris11 on September 2, 2015 12:49AM
    IGN: Ki'rah
    Khajiit/Vampire
    DC/AD faction/NA server.
    RPer
  • waterfairy
    waterfairy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    13igTyme wrote: »
    Why do people always make the full D? A subtle C is very tasteful.
    I usually don't go that big and don't really like big boobs in real life so I don't know why I did on my Dunmer. B)
    I think I made her a few clicks from max to try to make her look more mature in clothes because my Breton looks too girly.
    My Altmer is a healthy C and my Breton is a B if that makes a difference.
  • FireCowCommando
    FireCowCommando
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edited by FireCowCommando on September 2, 2015 10:01AM