The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Devils Blood now recruiting! DAGGERFALL COVENANT, EU, PS4

prime1482
prime1482
Soul Shriven
Welcome to Devil's Blood. We are a fun guild with no obligations whatsoever. We help our fellow guild members whenever we can and to get them to level up so they can join in Cyrodiil.

GOAL
Our goal is to achieve guild members that are kind-hearted and well-spirited. We don't have any strict people that will endanger the guild or the guilds goal. We also want to get at least one person in our guild to become emperor in any of the campaigns but it will take a while of course. All we would like you to do now is have fun and be kind to other guild members. 

PvE or PvP
We are going to be both PvE and PvP because we will do battle with creatures in Tamriel, and then battle the players online in Cyrodiil. For PvP, I would advise you to go into groups of four and then communicate in the guild chat if you need help.

However, in PvE, you can join any group you want. You don't have to speak if you're too shy at first but if you need help, we will come running to your aid.

Requirements:
The only requirements we want from you is:-
To be in the Daggerfall Covenant
Any Level whatsoever
No hardcore or strict players

Feel free to add me and I'll accept you into the guild as soon as I can

Thank you
Prime1482
  • Marcd23
    Marcd23
    ✭✭✭
    How many members are you currently at? Im looking for a guild to primarily run dungeons.
    I am a lvl 1 Vet DragonKnight Tank and in Daggerfall.
  • prime1482
    prime1482
    Soul Shriven
    Hi Marcd23,

As mentioned in my post, we cover PVE and PVP. If you are looking mainly at dungeon activity I'm sure we have plenty of players who would like to group up. We are currently sitting at 16 members in two days, which is great! Just looking to grow over the coming days and weeks. Looking forward to opening our guild store soon ☺☺☺

Prime1482