The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Reset the campaign entirely next time you do a wipe.

Glory
Glory
Class Representative
Reset the campaign, keeps included.

Kind of annoying that a "reset" leaves an entire circle of keeps one color...
mDK will rise again.
Rebuild Necromancer pet AI.

@Glorious since I have too many characters to list

Ádamant

Strongly against Faction Lock
  • Nebthet78
    Nebthet78
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Exactly.. if you are gonna reset a campaign, reset the keeps as well...
    Far too many characters to list any more.
  • xaraan
    xaraan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes. You think this would be a common sense move, but...
    -- @xaraan --
    nightblade: Xaraan templar: Xaraan-dar dragon-knight: Xaraanosaurus necromancer: Xaraan-qa warden: Xaraanodon sorcerer: Xaraan-ra
    AD • NA • PC
  • ThyIronFist
    ThyIronFist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agreed.
    The Elder Zergs Online
    Sainur Ironfist - DK - EU - Ebonheart Pact
    Retired
  • Asmael
    Asmael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yesterday was about to say "oh, don't bother, keeps n' scrolls will be reset" in zone, thinking that's common sense.

Then I remembered we're talking about ESO, and just dropped a "nevermind". Well, common sense isn't common enough it seems.
    PC EU - Zahraji of the Void, aka "Kitty", the fluffiest salmon genocider in town.
    Poke @AsmaeI (last letter is uppercase "i") on PC EU or Asmael#9325 on Discord and receive a meow today.