The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Imperial City - Best PVP and PVE classes?

Alloidalex
Alloidalex
Soul Shriven
Hi all,

So, finally, who is taking advantage on PVP and PVE after IC update.
Opinions please.

Try to specify Class and Magicka/Stamina selection + race if necessary.
  • hardcore_gmr
    hardcore_gmr
    ✭✭✭
    Whatever race/class magic or stamina combo a skilled player is running is the best for pvp/pve in IC
  • Lord Xanhorn
    Lord Xanhorn
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is true. A good magicka templar will wreck a bad stamina nightblade. Its really not about class skill but more player skill.
    I'm kind of a small deal!
  • MrGrimey
    MrGrimey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    According to Sypherpk, the new Meta is stamina DKs that can stack a ton of mitigation along with a ton of weapon damage... Just wait, after how I seen him get 2 shotted by these new builds on pts, nobody is going to complain about nughtblades and sorcs next month
  • F7sus4
    F7sus4
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Depending on the field you're interested in (Overall PvP performance, overall PvE performance, top DPS, top survivability etc.). But talking in general, I like the new performance of Magicka NB builds in IC (and in general).
  • Alloidalex
    Alloidalex
    Soul Shriven
    F7sus4 wrote: »
    Depending on the field you're interested in (Overall PvP performance, overall PvE performance, top DPS, top survivability etc.). But talking in general, I like the new performance of Magicka NB builds in IC (and in general).

I am new to this game, but particularly interested In building Imperial NB stamina or magicka.
    So main interest is how effective that DPS class will be.
  • NGP
    NGP
    ✭✭✭
    MrGrimey wrote: »
    According to Sypherpk, the new Meta is stamina DKs that can stack a ton of mitigation along with a ton of weapon damage... Just wait, after how I seen him get 2 shotted by these new builds on pts, nobody is going to complain about nughtblades and sorcs next month

What race is good for that? I want a stamina based character.( except imperial)