The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)

Update stuck, repair stuck too. Can I manually deleted sth?

NGP
NGP
✭✭✭
The update was stuck at 33% which was in applying process. Tried several times, stuck at the same 33%.
Then I repair, stuck at 88% again. Now I can't even repair!
Can I manually delete sth, instead of the whole game?
  • wtellison1_ESO
    wtellison1_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I am having the same problem. Update gets stuck at 82%. Have restarted numerous times, and I have uninstalled and reinstalled to no avail. Don't get option to repair.
  • nazyperson
    also having same issue here but stops at 32% i think they broke the game
    i even completly uninstalled game and reinstall dont even wanna go through stops at 32%
    Edited by nazyperson on August 31, 2015 11:30PM
  • NGP
    NGP
    ✭✭✭
    nazyperson wrote: »
    i even completly uninstalled game and reinstall dont even wanna go through stops at 32%
    I think mine stopped at 32% the first time. After restart, it stopped at 33%.
    But what happened to repair? Why would repair even be stuck too?
  • nazyperson
    NGP wrote: »

maybe something server side idk
  • NGP
    NGP
    ✭✭✭
    NGP wrote: »

maybe something server side idk

I couldn't be. It was stuck in the applying process, which I meant that big chunk of data pack had been downloaded also I remember applied most part.

In the repairing duration, the verifying speed was super fast until "ding" 88%.

• nazyperson
    i was getting 65mbps dl speeds till hit 32% and a brick wall and it make my entier computer freeze up and i had to force shutdown my pc cause i couldent even close the launcher cause it was frozen and wouldent let me do anything with it
  • NGP
    NGP
    ✭✭✭
    i was getting 65mbps dl speeds till hit 32% and a brick wall and it make my entier computer freeze up and i had to force shutdown my pc cause i couldent even close the launcher cause it was frozen and wouldent let me do anything with it

That wasn't download speed, it was applying speed.
    Edited by NGP on September 1, 2015 2:22AM
  • nazyperson
    been stuck at 32% since 9pm yesterday its 5:30am now
    what could it be?
    i want it fixed so i can play
  • NGP
    NGP
    ✭✭✭
    been stuck at 32% since 9pm yesterday its 5:30am now
    what could it be?
    i want it fixed so i can play

No idea. I've been reinstalling the whole day. Now the download speed is dropped from 700kb to 50kb T-T
    Edited by NGP on September 1, 2015 9:30AM
  • nazyperson
    i was getting over 65mbps till hit 32% then it hit invisible wall and dropped to 1.75mbps
  • kragan999
    kragan999
    Soul Shriven
    This is why I cancelled my subscription a long time ago. I just wait for a few days after patches to play because it is so screwed up. They suck at testing before deployment.