Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

6 hours = 15% Patch

Nighn_9
Nighn_9
✭✭✭✭✭
It's been downloading for 6 hours and I'm still only at 15%... is there something wrong ?
NA / PC
November Beta 2013
WEBSITE LINK MY TWITCH
WEBSITE LINK MY YOUTUBE
  • NovaShadow
    NovaShadow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sometimes when mine does that I pause, close, re-open and see if it goes faster.
    PC NA - EPHS
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you tried pausing and resuming? How long have previous patches taken you to download? Was your game up to date prior to today's update?
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Nighn_9
    Nighn_9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah everything is in normal order, i keep up with my updates. And i have tried reloading the launcher several times. I don't know whatsup with it.. this is by far the longest patch iv ever done
    NA / PC
    November Beta 2013
    WEBSITE LINK MY TWITCH
    WEBSITE LINK MY YOUTUBE
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nighn_9 wrote: »
    Yeah everything is in normal order, i keep up with my updates. And i have tried reloading the launcher several times. I don't know whatsup with it.. this is by far the longest patch iv ever done

Ouch. Not sure why. :( I would just let it go overnight. Hopefully it finishes. Maybe ZOS will have some insight though.
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Akavir_Sentinel
    Akavir_Sentinel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been trying to download it for 10 hours now. My internet keeps going out at random. Currently at 76%.
    Can't find the items you are looking for? Need a place to trade? We welcome ESO players of all platforms at ESO Trade, the home for trading of goods and services in the lands of Tamriel.
  • Nighn_9
    Nighn_9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »
    Nighn_9 wrote: »

Ouch. Not sure why. :( I would just let it go overnight. Hopefully it finishes. Maybe ZOS will have some insight though.

highly doubt it
    NA / PC
    November Beta 2013
    WEBSITE LINK MY TWITCH
    WEBSITE LINK MY YOUTUBE
  • Runaan
    Runaan
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'll just let the launcher running over the night and check around noon (EU). I hope to have the download finished by afternoon at most. None of the previous updates and patches have taken too long (as in 12+ hours) so I'm kinda positive about this.
    We'll see.
    Runaan Fortis
    Altmer Sorcerer

Today we make our stand. Today we take back the Ruby Throne, which is ours by ancient right and the blessings of the Divines.

- A Dominion of peace. The fair and just rule of Tamriel
  • BalgusFlinn
    BalgusFlinn
    ✭✭✭
    EVERY PATCH does this for me. I have 5 hours in and 15% also. The patch just stops downloading, spits and sputters. Just total garbage patcher. There had been MANY threads on this.
    @ZOS_GinaBruno any assistance. Ports have been triggered!
  • BalgusFlinn
    BalgusFlinn
    ✭✭✭
    WebGetRequest Failed
    How long do I have to see this?
  • Ravici
    Ravici
    ✭✭
    I have no idea if it will help PC folks as it does console, but changing DNS settings to use Googles Public DNS sped up our download times hugely.

Rafe Harwood on heXbox European server
  • Moonscythe
    Moonscythe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My slow-poke less than minimum requirement Mac still managed the download in a couple of hours and let me log on and look around. Too bad I don't play on the Mac anymore (people on this forum have made disparaging remarks about the resolution of my very occasional screen shots). I try to keep it ip to date but the Xbone is so much better.
    Scura di Notte - Altmer Nightblade (gear)
    Lalin del Sombra - Bosmer Sorcerer (alchemy/enchanting)
    Angevin Sarkany - Bosmer Dragonknight
    Alkemene Velothi - Dunmer Warden (Morrowind)
    Sanna yos'Phalen - Altmer Sorcerer (provisioning)
    Cosima di Mattina -Altmer Sorcerer
    Naria Andrano - Dunmer Templar
    Luca della Serata - Redguard Templar
  • Runs
    Runs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Possibly end of month issues with going over the "unlimited" limited amount of data?
    Runs| Orc NightbladeChim-el Adabal| Dunmer TemplarM'air the Honest| Khajiit Templar
    Oddity| Altmer SorcerorDrizlo| Orc DragonKnightLady Ra Gada| Redguard Sorceror
    Taste-of-Hist-Sap| Argonian NightbladeWar'den Peace| Khajiit WardenLittle Warden Annie Altmer Warden
    Ports with Blood| Breton TemplarDirty-Old-Man| Dunmer DragonKnightEyes-of-the-Sun| Argonian DragonKnight
    Bleak Mystique| Nord WardenPolychronopolous| Imperial SorcerorBullcrit| Khajiit Nightblade
    PC NA CP 1250+ and still a noob
    At Writs End - A place to complete master writs