The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Now that I got the patch to work... I have infinite loading screen and cannot get passed it.

Badarah
Badarah
✭✭
So after a snafoo of trying to get the patch to load (turns out I had something open in the background that prevented it) I am stuck, yet again.

I can get to the log in screen, and hit the notorious longer than usual first loading screen after a patch...

But it never finishes.

I am on round number four. I have tried exiting and restarting the launcher, restarting my computer, everything. But it loads for 30+ minutes. Just... the picture. Can't make it to the character screen.

This is the saddest day EVER. Does anyone have any ideas? Why it's not finishing the load? It's not crashing, just sitting... sitting... sitting...

I always have long loading screens post patch but this just seems broken? 30+ minutes? REALLY! What am I doing wrong?
GM of Skooma Smugglers
www.skoomasmugglers.com
We Smoke Skooma, We Drink Skooma, We Smuggle Skooma
Treasure Map Enthusiast
  • ontheleftcoast
    ontheleftcoast
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I get very long loading screens. And it's not just new zones. Going from Rivenspire to Reaper's March took minutes and going immediately back took just as long. They've borked something in loading zones. :disappointed:
  • Badarah
    Badarah
    ✭✭
    It's so irritating, because my husbands updated and runs just fine. I've been working on getting this to work since, what, 10am?! AHH!

I updated my graphics card, running repair now... hoping something will work :(
    GM of Skooma Smugglers
    www.skoomasmugglers.com
    We Smoke Skooma, We Drink Skooma, We Smuggle Skooma
    Treasure Map Enthusiast
  • aco5712
    aco5712
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    usually i log in, when it goes to load screen i crash it. I do this 10+ times at the start of every new and patch and then it will work :)
    Banned for Naming and Shaming exploiters. Great ideology ZOS.
    #FreeLeo

Main: Vir Cor | Dragonknight
    Alt: Leo Cor | Nightblade
    Alt: Leonidas Cor | Templar

Guild: K-Hole
    Youtube: CorESO
    DK PvP Tank/DPS Hybrid Build (2.1+): Cor Leonis