Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ESO+ Member Wants To Buy Imperial City DLC

MilwaukeeScott
MilwaukeeScott
✭✭✭✭✭
I'm on PS4 NA.
I'm a ESO+ member.
I want to buy DLC.

If the connectivity issues continue, I will be canceling my ESO+ membership but I still want to be able to play the Imperial City expansion. If I take the ESO+ members free download, I will lose my IC content if I cancel my ESO+ membership.

I would rather buy IC DLC and then be able to cancel my ESO+ membership without the consequence of losing my IC content.

Is this going to be possible? With the kind of problems E is having on PS4, I doubt this is going to be easy for me to do.
PS4NA

All I see is hate and rage from people who don't understand how to.....
  • Dragonborn0034
    Dragonborn0034
    Soul Shriven
    The IC DLC can be purchased with Crowns, as a current subscriber to ESO+ this won't be necessary but if you do cancel, its just a quick trip to the PSN store and you'll be back up in no time.
  • MilwaukeeScott
    MilwaukeeScott
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    if you do cancel, its just a quick trip to the PSN store and you'll be back up in no time.

My concern would be that I would lose my content with it. I mean would any material, weapons, or character advancement gained in IC be lost to the void?

It would be much more convenient for me to just buy it outright rather than rent it under ESO+.

Edited by MilwaukeeScott on August 31, 2015 11:53PM
    PS4NA

All I see is hate and rage from people who don't understand how to.....
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    if you do cancel, its just a quick trip to the PSN store and you'll be back up in no time.

My concern would be that I would lose my content with it. I mean would any material, weapons, or character advancement gained in IC be lost to the void?

It would be much more convenient for me to just buy it outright rather than rent it under ESO+.

No. All XP/items/stuff you gain in the DLC (IC) while having access (you know, when subbed) STAYS even if your sub lapses.

So.. sub.. get IC.. sub cancel.. you have all the stuff you gained, you just can't go back into IC.

[EDIT] Added sources because I like sourcing stuff.
    Anyone who owns ESOTU and has an active ESO Plus membership will also automatically have access to the Imperial City DLC game pack. If your ESO Plus membership ends or lapses, you will no longer have access to the Imperial City DLC game pack content and areas, but you will still have any items you earned while you had access. If you do not have an active ESO Plus membership you can purchase the DLC game pack for 2,500 crowns via the in-game Crown Store.
    Edited by MissBizz on August 31, 2015 11:57PM
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord