The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

New Rewards! But they don't feel rewarding...

Faugaun
Faugaun
✭✭✭✭✭
OK, in the patch notes it says:
All end-of-campaign mails now include a number of Keep Wall Masonry Repair Kits.
If your Alliance was in first place, you’ll receive 20 kits.
If your Alliance was in second place, you’ll receive 10 kits.
If your Alliance was in third place, you’ll receive 5 kits.

First, this is the same for the 30-day campaign?

Second, I mean it's not uncommon to use 5-10 wall repair kits in a single keep take...it just seems non-rewarding when you take 10 keeps a day (300 keeps a month) (5 repair kits on the outer wall, 5 on the inner) so 3000 repair kits a month. That said free repair kits is free repair kits for something I am doing anyways so it is hard to complain. I guess it's just an observation and open for discussion. My personal recommendation might be to change the tiers too:

7-day
All end-of-campaign mails now include a number of Keep Wall Masonry Repair Kits.
If your Alliance was in first place, you’ll receive 50 kits.
If your Alliance was in second place, you’ll receive 25 kits.
If your Alliance was in third place, you’ll receive 13 kits.

30-day (7x4 = 28 days, so it's actually a slightly smaller reward for the longer duration campaign but I'm not gonna complain and I play the 30 day campaign but this could be scaled appropriately as well for more fairness, I just used nice round numbers).
If your Alliance was in first place, you’ll receive 200 kits.
If your Alliance was in second place, you’ll receive 100 kits.
If your Alliance was in third place, you’ll receive 50 kits.

This accomplishes two things, first it gives what feels like a significant number of kits, on the 7-day campaign first place is half a day of free wall repairs. Last place is still decent at 1.3 free wall repairs. The second accomplishment is the reward is scaled to the length of the campaign....(it should reduce also scale the reward proportionately if you were not present for the entire campaign duration).

Thoughts????
  • FriedEggSandwich
    FriedEggSandwich
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Meh I can get through 200 kits in a 3 hour session. Every little helps though I suppose.
    PC | EU
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Meh I can get through 200 kits in a 3 hour session. Every little helps though I suppose.
    agree.gif