Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

zeus y u do u hate tanks?????

Tsuyomaru
Tsuyomaru
how cant i pvp dungeons bcuz my stam cant button? zeus plz respond
  • Forestd16b14_ESO
    Forestd16b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ? Speak the dragon tongue for Kyne sake.
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    confused24.gif
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh man, I really hope Zeus responds to this. Of course, knowing him, any response would likely be in the form of lightning... Or appearing in the form of some random animal and impregnating someone. Classic Zeus.
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
  • Avonna
    Avonna
    ✭✭✭
    let me have a few more gulps of this here vodka....so i can understand what the hell i just read.
  • Scyantific
    Scyantific
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh man ApolloDown made it to ESO?!?!?!
  • Shunravi
    Shunravi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    UrQuan wrote: »
    Oh man, I really hope Zeus responds to this. Of course, knowing him, any response would likely be in the form of lightning... Or appearing in the form of some random animal and impregnating someone. Classic Zeus.
    yup
    tumblr_n6x7hwFEE81qhry52o1_250.jpg
    This one has an eloquent and well thought out response to tha... Ooh sweetroll!
  • Teridaxus
    Teridaxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You may need to pray to jesus then
  • KronicDecay
    KronicDecay
    ✭✭✭
    Had a few too many sips of the skooma didn't ya?
  • SkinnyDG
    SkinnyDG
    ✭✭✭
    Jfc op
  • Akavir_Sentinel
    Akavir_Sentinel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    0wUjhAM.jpg
    Can't find the items you are looking for? Need a place to trade? We welcome ESO players of all platforms at ESO Trade, the home for trading of goods and services in the lands of Tamriel.
  • Wing
    Wing
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    looked at account, moving right along
    ESO player since beta.
    full time subscriber.
    PC NA
    ( ^_^ )

You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods -Xenogears
    DK one trick
  • Tsuyomaru
    Tsuyomaru
    tanks not stam block...zeus not respond...typical
  • Tonturri
    Tonturri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Khajiit sorcerer using Boundless Storm.
  • phairdon
    phairdon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Zeus is currently busy. Greek economy has taken precedence.
    Your immersion is breaking my entitlement. Buff Sorc's. Darkshroud the cremator Death by furRubeus BlackFluffy knight BladesThe Fat PantherPsijic Fungal SausageFlesheater the VileCaspian Rafferty FernsbyArchfiend Warlock PiersThe Black BishopEvil Wizard Lizard (EU)Neberra Vestige Fajeon (EU)Salanis Deathstick (EU)Blood Mage Alchemist (EU)
  • SkinnyDG
    SkinnyDG
    ✭✭✭
    Like Zeus even has any idea what OP means.
  • azoriangaming
    azoriangaming
    ✭✭✭✭
    u gota big up stam due 2 no stam reg wile blockn n only block wen needed bruv init.

I've written it in your language so you can understand it better, I feel very sad now that I've actually understood this though.

Edited by azoriangaming on August 31, 2015 11:29PM
  • Avenias
    Avenias
    ✭✭✭✭

As mentioned in ERB, thor vs zues "shape shifting r@pist is 100% accurate."
    Edited by Avenias on August 31, 2015 11:43PM
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    u gota big up stam due 2 no stam reg wile blockn n only block wen needed bruv init.

I've written it in your language so you can understand it better, I feel very sad now that I've actually understood this though.

Could you translate for the rest of us?
    Lag is ruinin' my 'mershun!
    A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.
    There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance - Socrates
    Member of the Old Guard, keepers of the game's history

PC/NA
  • NGP
    NGP
    ✭✭✭
    You have to used stamina glyphs on all ur armors and ask ur team mate give u some time to catch breath after every wave of mobs, and look after themselves for the bosses.
  • RAGUNAnoOne
    RAGUNAnoOne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think he/she is a permablocker and is complaining about running out of stamina and as a result gets his/her hat handed to him/her in PvP situations
    PS4 NA
    Argonian Master Race

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

Support Tail armor and tail ribbons: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/236333/concept-tail-armor-for-beast-races#latest
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/246134/request-dyeable-tail-ribbons
  • usmcjdking
    usmcjdking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I think he/she is a permablocker and is complaining about running out of stamina and as a result gets his/her hat handed to him/her in PvP situations

It has nothing to do with PvP, it has everything with us non min-maxers getting crushed by this stamina change in regular PVE.
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tsuyomaru wrote: »
    tanks not stam block...zeus not respond...typical
    Zeus isn't really known for his responsiveness. I mean, even if he's your dad you're lucky to hear from him once every decade or so. Just ask Hercules.
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
  • azoriangaming
    azoriangaming
    ✭✭✭✭
    Xendyn wrote: »

Could you translate for the rest of us?

This gentlemen is basically saying he can't do dungeons because of no stamina due to the change in regen.

"ZOS why do you hate tanks" (title)

"how cant i pvp dungeons bcuz my stam cant button? zeus plz respond" Translates to"How can I do dungeons now because my stamina is to low I can't even use skills, ZOS can you please respond to me"

I basically told him to increase his stamina due to the lack of stamina regen while blocking now and to only block when needed.

Edited by azoriangaming on September 1, 2015 4:05AM
  • Avonna
    Avonna
    ✭✭✭
    hahahaha , this is the 2nd time im reading this and it gets better with every sip!
  • Epona222
    Epona222
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    443px-Zeus%2C_altemps.JPG

Y U NO Answer?
    GM - Ghost Sea Trading Co - NA PC

Epona was a Romano-Celtic goddess dating back to around 1800 to 2000 years before computer games were invented.
  • Moonshadow66
    Moonshadow66
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zeus?^^
    Venus Ocean - Breton Sorceress VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero | Gixia - Breton Sorceress VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero
    Frances Demnevanni - Breton Dragonknight VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero | Raygee - Breton Nightblade VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero
    Lady Olivieri - Breton Nightblade VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero | Donna Demnevanni - Breton Templar VR16, DC, Tamriel Hero
    Elaine Benes - Breton Templar VR16, EP | Ray McCluck - Breton Sorcerer VR16, EP
    Moonshadow Demnevanni - Dunmer Dragonknight Lvl 50, EP | Jamie Stacey - Redguard Templar Lvl 50, EP
    Caia Cosades - Imperial Nightblade, EP

• Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man, I hate it when my stam can't button.
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • remedios17
    remedios17
    ✭✭✭
    best....topic....ever.
    this made my day :D
    Guildmaster of the Order of the Magna Ge - social guild EP EU with 200+ members from all levels, all over the world, forming a nice relaxed, friendly - and a bit crazy - community - check us out at orderofthemagnage.guildlaunch.com or whisper me in game.
  • lathbury
    lathbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    maybe sacrifice some bulls that usually gets a response
  • Elektrakosh
    Elektrakosh
    ✭✭✭
    Gotta love autocorrect.

Lol had to retype due to having issues with mine.
    Argonian Painted-By-Elements -Pure Sorceress- Daggerfall Covenant. V1 I hate recipes!
    Altmer Elekwen aka The Pale Lady -Sorceress- Aldmeri Dominion. Vampire Lvl 8
    EU/UK. Xbox One.
    Gtag: Elektra K Otana.