The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Enough is Enough! This letter must burn!

• Huckdabuck
    Huckdabuck
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have no idea what that Agar.io game is....so no. I'm not.

We are aware of the pains in Cyrodiil and have discussions about how to address those issues internally. We have some plans, but those are not ready for public discussion. For now, and the past 43 days as you've pointed out, there have been no updates to discuss and the PVP team is focused on getting Imperial City finished. The combat gang and Wrobel are also aware of class balance concerns as well as discussing what they can do for Cyrodiil performance. I know saying "in discussion" makes everyone say "fix it already", but these things take time and man-power (also woman power) which we also need to get the Xbox and PS4 ESO:TU completed. All that being said, when there are changes ready for discussion, there will be posts here as we've done in the past.

How long should the player base give ZOS to get out of "discussion" mode and into "fix it already" mode? I think a year is almost long enough to do just about anything in todays world. Update 1.3 was the start of the decline for PvP and it was 2 weeks after that when I originally canceled my sub. I resubbed in January (7 months later) to see how everything had progressed to find that nothing had changed and that things had actually gotten worse. Your track record is not looking to good there gentlemen (and ladies). I have a sinking feeling that when you have changes ready for discussion, there won't be anyone willing to listen.

Edit - I really hope console does wonderful so you guys aren't in the unemployment office applying to companies producing the next latest and greatest MMO.
    Edited by Huckdabuck on June 3, 2015 4:41AM
    Texashighelf - VR16 Sorcerer EP NA - FILTHY BARBARIAN
    Texasimperial - VR16 Dragonknight EP NA - How do you like your DK?
    Texas'Imperial - VR16 Dragonknight DC NA - How do you like your DK?
    Texas-Imperial - VR16 Templar DC NA - Queue Clogging Lagsploitter
    Texas Highelf - VR16 Sorcerer DC NA - Queue Clogging Lagsploitter
    Texas Imperial - VR16 Nightblade DC NA - Queue Clogging Lagsploitter
    It's a very grey area.
  • Laggus
    Laggus
    ✭✭✭✭

We are aware of the pains in Cyrodiil and have discussions about how to address those issues internally. We have some plans, but those are not ready for public discussion. For now, and the past 43 days as you've pointed out, there have been no updates to discuss and the PVP team is focused on getting Imperial City finished. The combat gang and Wrobel are also aware of class balance concerns as well as discussing what they can do for Cyrodiil performance. I know saying "in discussion" makes everyone say "fix it already", but these things take time and man-power (also woman power) which we also need to get the Xbox and PS4 ESO:TU completed. All that being said, when there are changes ready for discussion, there will be posts here as we've done in the past.

All well and good but how about getting the PC version we have paid for completed too. Saying you need to get the console versions completed (which I don't care one iota about if I'm being truthful) is little consolation for the loyal PC base.
  • Laggus
    Laggus
    ✭✭✭✭
    WebBull wrote: »

I don't know, maybe it's just me, but this post comes across as "stop bugging me".

I agree. Why else post in a thread most people won't even look at about moving the letter on the ground in Cyro.
  • SpazzKidd3
    THAT AWKWARD MOMENT WHEN YOU ACCIEDENTLY TYPE AGOR.IO AND NOT AGAR.IO.
    SCARRED FOR LIFE NOW THANKS INTERNET!
  • Soris
    Soris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    rofl
    Welkynd [Templar/AD/EU]
  • Lyrander
    Lyrander
    ✭✭✭
    all i wanted to add to this discussion is....

Patch Notes v2.1.4: Adjusted the note next to Aldmeri bounty boards to allow easier interaction with the bounty board.

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    God I'd laugh if they moved it to the top of a transit shrine
  • Ara_Valleria
    Ara_Valleria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    nastuug wrote: »
    Interesting. What happens when you faceplant the board in 1st person?

+1000 Immersion.

That's what happens.
    °‡° ÁDAMANT °‡°
    The Addon Abusers, Exploiters & Macro'ers Refuge
    •••• | Ara Valleria - AD NightBlade | Templàra Valleria - AD Templar | Åra Valleria - AD DragonKnight | Ára V - AD DragonKnight | Ara Laifu - DC NightBlade | Ara Waifu - EP Sorcerer | ••••

••••••| YOUTUBE |••••••
    Want to take a break from all the Lagging|Crashing|Cancer ?
    Play Albion Online