Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

I thought vet 14 would give me things..

TiiZzArD xx
So I just got to veteran rank 14, and really nothing happened... no achievement no costume no nothing? Kind of upsetting if you ask me...
WOLFPVCK : PVP
  • rb2001
    rb2001
    ✭✭✭✭
    Why do people burn through the damn game and expect it to be a good thing when they realize there is nothing left to do?! Why?

The game was the progress along the way. You missed it.
  • Teridaxus
    Teridaxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well level cap is keep increasing, we just reached vet 16 now.
    You get a costume based on abnur tharn on vet 16.
  • TiiZzArD xx
    I play pvp.. I'm not complaining about things to do or a lack of remaining goals, I'm just saying I thought you'd atleast get something cool out of getting to the cap. :s
  • Valrien
    Valrien
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    rb2001 wrote: »
    Why do people burn through the damn game and expect it to be a good thing when they realize there is nothing left to do?! Why?

Right...because it's not like this game's been out for over a year and a half already...

Even with the amount of time the console's been out people should already be hitting cap just by going the "natural" way and questing.
    Valrien Dravic -- Level 50 Dunmeri Sorcerer (EP)
    Garahel Dravic -- Level 50 Bosmeri Nightblade (EP)
    Tamriel Unlimited was a mistake. One Tamriel was a bigger mistake
  • TiiZzArD xx
    I know right ^
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I play pvp.. I'm not complaining about things to do or a lack of remaining goals, I'm just saying I thought you'd atleast get something cool out of getting to the cap. :s

I wouldn't mind a few more costumes or something along the way :) but this is an MMO, the cap keeps moving. You're no longer at cap, it's now V16.
    Until they remove Vet ranks entirely, that's how it is.

I was more disappointed over the garbage rewards for completing Silver and Gold lol
    Lag is ruinin' my 'mershun!
    A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.
    There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance - Socrates
    Member of the Old Guard, keepers of the game's history

PC/NA
  • kalimar44
    kalimar44
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can you think of anything else to complain about???? I come from the old days of early MMOs, and back then players just played the game. Today's players want to be awarded for EVERY dam thing they do!!!!!. I'm so sick and tired of all of the complaining on theses forums.
  • firstdecan
    firstdecan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kalimar44 wrote: »
    Can you think of anything else to complain about???? I come from the old days of early MMOs, and back then players just played the game. Today's players want to be awarded for EVERY dam thing they do!!!!!. I'm so sick and tired of all of the complaining on theses forums.

But there's awards for complaining on the forums. How else do you collect the forum badges?
  • NGP
    NGP
    ✭✭✭
    So I just got to veteran rank 14, and really nothing happened... no achievement no costume no nothing? Kind of upsetting if you ask me...

You might get the achievement at v16.
  • Sithisvoid
    Sithisvoid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    rb2001 wrote: »

whipper snappers need to sit back and enjoy life. ANd stay off my lawn :)
  • Scyantific
    Scyantific
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guy powerlevels to VR14 and finds it boring, news at 11.

Psst, you *did* get something! It's called VETERAN RANKS 15 AND 16! Start working on those!
  • Prof_Bawbag
    Prof_Bawbag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

I fought in 2 WW's just so you could sit on your ass and type that. I invented freedom fries too but that's another story for another time!

• PBpsy
    PBpsy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    COOKIE.png
    ESO forums achievements
    Proud fanboi
    Elitist jerk
    Troll
    Hater
    Fan of icontested(rainbow colors granted)
  • stewart.leslie76b16_ESO

Well, you do get an achievement for being slaughterfish food....
    I, as a loyal member of the Foamy Cult, do solemnly swear to live a logical life free of stupidity, ignorance and all round jack assery. I shall do my best to enlighten those in need of Squirrelly Wisdom in hope of one day ridding the world of human idiocy. This I swear.
  • Scyantific
    Scyantific
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is literally an achievement for eating a pie that gives you indigestion in Veteran City of Ash. Not sure how much simpler achivements can get.
  • ItsMeToo
    ItsMeToo
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I fought in 2 WW's just so you could sit on your ass and type that. I invented freedom fries too but that's another story for another time!

I thought everyone from WW I was already dead.
    FYI - There is no such thing as 'night capping' in a world wide MMO.
    FYI - There was no paid Beta. When they launched the game the Beta was over, even if you don't think it was.
    FYI - It's B2P not F2P. There is a difference.
    FYI - It doesn't take any player skill to mash keys or buttons in this game. The ones that stay alive longer have the better internet connection and speed.
    FYI - The game is not broken, it still works. It just has 'bugs' that need to be fixed.
    Balance is a "Bad" thing.

Example: There were hundreds of Jedi and only two Sith in Star Wars. The Jedi wanted, "Balance in the Force" and they got it. Now there are only two Jedi and two Sith.

Balance is a "Bad" thing.
    Is the glass half full or half empty?
    I say, "Get a smaller glass."
  • TiiZzArD xx
    Can't wait for the update on xbox!
  • TiiZzArD xx
    Ps. Kalimar is complaining on a post about complaining.. Cocomplainseption
  • waterfairy
    waterfairy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You get a costume based on abnur tharn on vet 16.
    I'd rather get a beard based on Sai Sahan :p