The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

Stamina Templars abandoned in the newest update?

MightyHarken
MightyHarken
✭✭✭
I dont know what's going on but stamina templars as usual got the short end of the stick. Both NB's and DK's got so many things in their skill trees, and the stamina templar didnt get anything. Just why?
  • Ace_of_Destiny
    Ace_of_Destiny
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haters gunna hate, mate.
    EQUALIZE ALL PLATFORMS!
    IF ONE HAS IT...ALL SHOULD HAVE IT!
    !

)==================================================(
    ~MegaServer~>PS4 (NA) ~PSN~>Ace-of-Destiny
    )===================================================(
    I don't care what platform it is on...an MMORPG without Text Chat is NOT an MMORPG!
  • Mr_Nobody
    Mr_Nobody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    because templars can heal (c) zos.
    ~ @Niekas ~

• MightyHarken
    MightyHarken
    ✭✭✭
    Do you realize the healing sucks and most of the cases you dont even get enough time to heal when in a pvp fight?
  • Yuke
    Yuke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ehm, dks got WHAT?
    Save Us, Microsoft.

Noricum & Kitesquad™
    YT-Channel
  • Takllin
    Takllin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Templar OP.
    Jadokis - AD Redguard DK v16 AR 18
    Jàsènn - AD Orc Templar 47 AR 10
    Jessèn - AD Dunmer DK v16 AR 9 - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade

Tekllin - AD Altmer Sorcerer v16 AR 18 (Ret.)
    Tekklin - AD Bosmer Nightblade v16 AR 12 (Ret.)
    Jasenn - DC Imperial Templar v16 AR 18 (Ret.)
    Jasènn - DC Orc Sorcerer v16 AR 15 (Ret.)
  • AfkNinja
    AfkNinja
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you realize the healing sucks and most of the cases you don't even get enough time to heal when in a pvp fight?

WE realize this cause we actually play Templar. ZOS does not.
  • Bfish22090
    Bfish22090
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe you should have a v16 of each class so you can play whatever's best on each update
  • Kaliki
    Kaliki
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yuke wrote: »
    ehm, dks got WHAT?

DKs still get the lightning speed buff from Templar's Eclipse unless I missed the fix in the patch notes.
    Edited by Kaliki on August 31, 2015 8:11PM
    - Templars: Slower by Design® -
  • FireCowCommando
    FireCowCommando
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stamina Templars really dont have issues preforming... in PvP or PvE.

Unless they were nerfed in 2.1.4? No changes is a good thing, more ez stamplar
  • MightyHarken
    MightyHarken
    ✭✭✭
    Stamina Templars really dont have issues preforming... in PvP or PvE.

Unless they were nerfed in 2.1.4? No changes is a good thing, more ez stamplar

You have probably never used a templar
  • HungryHobo
    HungryHobo
    ✭✭✭
    Bfish22090 wrote: »
    Maybe you should have a v16 of each class so you can play whatever's best on each update

Baha.... I only need to level my v5 dk up some more... this has been my plan!
  • Suntzu1414
    Haters gunna hate, mate.

truth to power!!

ST
    DC - NB VR15 - Khajit - DW / S+B / Bow
    DC - NB VR 15 - Wood Elf - S+B / Resto
    DC - TP VR 15 - Brenton - Resto / Dual Wield
    DC - SC VR 12 - High Elf - Desto / Dual Wield
    EP - TP VR 5 - Nord - 2hd / 2hd
    EP - DK 20 - Imperial - S+B / Desto / Bow
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Suru
    Suru
    ✭✭✭✭
    The penetration need hit us and many stamina classes really hard, kit is the same tho

Suru
  • zornyan
    zornyan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really enjoy my templar. Pve its easy mode, I used to have to think about fights with my dk, and my Nb sucked at soloing world bosses etc early on.

My stamplar? I literially can walk up to an boss, dolmen and just tap 2 buttons to solo it with ease, in any level or area, hell I did a couple levels farming the first parts of a group dungeon, biting jabs is easy mode for mobs, and heals are enough to solo anything really.

Pvp? I Do pretty well, I survive most gankers easily, a quick cc/heal and I can tank for a good amount of time 1vx and everytime I'm in voice chat someone's shouting out they need healing /templars.
  • Teridaxus
    Teridaxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We dragonknights and you templars need to unite against those pesky nightblades!