The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Anyone else having trouble downloading the patch?

Badarah
Badarah
✭✭
I left the launcher open for both my husband's and my computers to begin the patch as soon as possible.

his finished, and he's able to log in.

Mine, however, 'finished', then gave an immediate error along the lines of, 'something is open somewhere else'. It's an error I don't think I've seen before.

Usually, after a patch, I get infinite repair requests and I can just exit and re-open to find my play button. No such luck- I'm going on round three of a big download that ends in error.

Sad face :(
GM of Skooma Smugglers
www.skoomasmugglers.com
We Smoke Skooma, We Drink Skooma, We Smuggle Skooma
Treasure Map Enthusiast
  • Nighn_9
    Nighn_9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mine is just taking FOREVER to download :/
    NA / PC
    November Beta 2013
    WEBSITE LINK MY TWITCH
    WEBSITE LINK MY YOUTUBE
  • Badarah
    Badarah
    ✭✭
    I got it fixed- turns out there was a program running in the background. Doh. LOGGING IN NOW! OH HAPPY DAYS!
    GM of Skooma Smugglers
    www.skoomasmugglers.com
    We Smoke Skooma, We Drink Skooma, We Smuggle Skooma
    Treasure Map Enthusiast