Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

DPS nightblade in need of help.

Marshaljm
Hi. I am a nightblade who needs help on my dps build for PvP.

Stats:
2H/Bow
Weapon Damage- 2007
Spell Resist- 9k
Weapon Crit bow- 35%
Weapon Crit 2H- 28%
V11
Max Health- 16k
Max Stam- 20k
Max Magicka- 9k
7M
5 Hundings Rage
3 Ashen Grip

So I basically, I want to increase my Weapon damage, weapon critical, and spell resist. What are the best ways to do that? Whether it be champion points, abilities, a different trait set. Let me know. All help is appreciated!
  • omfgitsbatman
    omfgitsbatman
    ✭✭✭✭
    Frankly, get to max level and worry about it when you can use all the jewelery sets max level armor sets.
    There isn't a ton you can do at V11. V12 some options open up to you as far as trials sets and such. I would honestly wait till you hit max level before you start trying to improve much in any other way.
    He's the healer Tamriel deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hurt his tank. Because he can heal them to full. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful rejuvinator. A Cloaked Healer.

@Omfgitsbatman PC/NA
    Ticktick-Argonian Nightblade Healer/Magicka DPS
    Tinytick- Imperial DK Tank
    Wuches Y'Shaur- V16 High Elf Sorc Magicka DPS
    Ticktator- Dunmer DK Magicka DPS
    Tick Head- Dark Elf Magicka NB DPS

GM:
    Mercs Of Sovngarde (EP/NA): AA (HM), HRC (HM), VSO (HM), VDSA, VMSA complete
    Vet Maw 4/5

• Reeko
    Reeko
    ✭✭✭✭
    List your skill bars!
  • dylanslcruchelowb14a_ESO
    yea hit vet 14, I thought I sucked when I was vet 10 because I got one shotted all the time. now im a 14 NB with decent gear that one shots people lol. but truthfully in cyrodiil my NBs max health is around 27k with food, I feel like I still die kinda fast but having that much health def gives you some more room to make mistakes and get back in the fight.