Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Werewolves in Bangkorai?

Sh4rptiger
Does anyone know how often werewolves tend to spawn in Bangkorai (or anywhere else I guess)? I've been lingering around the general spawn locations, but I don't want to waste time there if I'm not going to encounter a werewolf any time soon. I'm trying to get bitten and I don't want to pay someone 20k for a bite.
Thanks!
  • cazneerg_ESO
    cazneerg_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    It happens in cycles. Chances are, if you check one night cycle every day, you will be fine, because usually when they do spawn they do it every in game night for at least a full day.
  • Sh4rptiger
    Ah, gotchya. I'll start keeping an eye out. Thanks for the help!

• jkillah0007
    jkillah0007
    Soul Shriven
    I've been to all spawn areas in Bangkorai but no luck and it was two full moons
  • Surragard
    Surragard
    ✭✭✭✭
    Outside my knowledge zone here but I thought that only werewolves in certain areas could infect you i.e. you can't become a werewolf by fighting werewolves in Camlorn. As I recall werewolves in low-level zones cannot infect you but I don't recall what that minimum is. Sorry I can't be more useful but I just remember something about it.
    Edited by Surragard on August 21, 2015 8:46PM
    I don't always drink Skooma, but when I do I go to the Southwall Corner Club. May you walk on warm sands my friends.
  • MRakaSh4d0wx
    MRakaSh4d0wx
    Soul Shriven
    I know this question is not about werewolves, but is there also a way to become a vampire? Just got the game so I am still a noob.
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know this question is not about werewolves, but is there also a way to become a vampire? Just got the game so I am still a noob.

No, it not possible to become a vampire. A simple search of these forums (or anywhere else on the internet) will not reveal a different answer. I promise ;)
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Dekkameron
    Dekkameron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you're on EU PC, i can bite you on either AD or DC for free!
    Edited by Dekkameron on August 22, 2015 2:45AM
    - Veteran Combat Librarian -
  • WwG_SkuLLz
    Message WwG SkuLLz for a free bite.
  • SirMorg
    SirMorg
    Last night on ps4 EU server the moon was one off being full so it should be full tonight. I also hung around for ages for a werewolf to spawn but no show or no bodies to suggest any had come. Will try again tonight!