The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

ESO running in wrong resolution

d0e1ow
d0e1ow
✭✭✭✭
When I start the game it is running in a very low resolution even thought it is set to 1920x1080. If I restart the game a few times, usually it fixes itself, but sometimes it takes several restarts.

What is this issue?
"Her mystery was as essential to her as savagery was to Boethiah or treachery was to Molag Bal. To understand Nocturnal is to negate her, to pull back the curtains cloaking her realm of darkness." - Sigillah Parate "Invocation of Azura"

• Ashtaris
    Ashtaris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    That's always been a mystery to me as well, why the resolution settings get changed to a lower resolution on it's own and I never touched them. Usually I just set it back to 1920 x 1080 in the game and continue on, but it's just annoying this happens all too often.