The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Could we have some holy stuff?

EIGHTS
EIGHTS
✭✭✭✭
There are always dark or gloomy things in crown store.
Why not have something that is holy or Aedric style?

Edited by EIGHTS on August 27, 2015 11:06AM
I'm not native speaker in English. I hope that I don't make you misunderstand.
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I agree that it would be nice to see some Aedric influenced items in the Crown Store. Not sure what they would be, though.
  • NovaMarx
    NovaMarx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is a great idea. I've never actually thought of it, but now that you mention it we could use a little more "light" stuff. I could imagine it being something like the Knights of the Nine outfit and maybe the illusive unicorn (you could find it and ride it in ES 4: Oblivion).
    "Feet are for walking. Hands are for hitting. Or shaking. Or waving. Sometimes for clapping."
    - M'aiq the Liar
  • Paazhahdrimaak
    Paazhahdrimaak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There might be some October is having Halloween like items. Maybe in a coming month they'll be a little more cheerful.
  • EIGHTS
    EIGHTS
    ✭✭✭✭
    There might be some October is having Halloween like items. Maybe in a coming month they'll be a little more cheerful.

I don't like Halloween stuff.
    It's enough dark things.
  • Jennifur_Vultee
    Jennifur_Vultee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How about Holy Hand Grenade of Detecion...a tossed AOE bomb that exposes any stealthed players stunning them with fear causing them to run like rabbits.
    "Whoever is careless with the truth in small matters cannot be trusted with important matters." – Albert Einstein

Treat a customer fairly and they will remember you. Treat a customer poorly and they never forget.

Imperial City: Zerg, gank or die.
  • EIGHTS
    EIGHTS
    ✭✭✭✭
    How about Holy Hand Grenade of Detecion...a tossed AOE bomb that exposes any stealthed players stunning them with fear causing them to run like rabbits.

Crown store should not sell something that will make unbalance.
    I wish we can have pretty and bright costumes or something.
  • BabeestorGor
    BabeestorGor
    ✭✭✭✭

I want a rabbit with nasty, big, pointy teeth as a pet.

Babeester Gor is the Axe Goddess, the Implacable Anger, the Avenging Daughter and the Earth Guardian.
    Vriddi gra-Yildnarz, Dragonknight and Smith
    Myrvanwe, Sorcerer and Enchanter
    Tsajirra, Nightblade and Clothier
    Vilvyni Indarys, Dragonknight and Woodworker
    Arielle Alouette, Templar and Provisioner
    Fishes in Troubled Waters, Nightblade and Alchemist
    Shanika Some Long Title I'd Change If I Could, Templar and Aspirant Jeweller
    Pippi Longhorn, Nightblade, Ne'er-do-well, and "Tribute" character
    EU PC.
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ooo,a beautiful Mages robe of Light,perhaps? White and Gold? Or something looking somewhat angelic for the Templars.OR,..for the Templars(or anyone really),a suit of flowing cloth in the type of Assassin's Creed.Style,but maybe not red and white.though those were the colors of the Knights Templars.