The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Forming The Richest Guild PC-NA

TagaParti
TagaParti
✭✭✭✭
We all know trading guilds won't bid millions of gold a week for a guild trader if they're not getting more in return. Some of them may say it's not always a win, coz some weeks they also lose by not getting as much gold as what they have used for the bid. Yeah I believed that, but the fact is, they are still winning ang getting more, because they win most of the time. And that's why they own those traders every week, getting richer every week!

Say they bid 1M for a week of guild trader in a good spot, but you have an entire army of 400+ selling a lot of items. 1M will return in the guild bank in no time, specially if there's a new update in the game. Their guild raffles are just bonus for their pockets. It is a very good business indeed, but I on the other hand believed it can get a lot better.

I am forming the richest trading guild ever in the game. When I say richest, means that all of my officers will get very rich ingame with golds. And that we can outbid any trading guild of their usual spot. I cared so much about spell or weapon power in the past, but what really matters now, no matter how good or bad you are in PVE or PVP is....... Gold Power!

Join me!
I am forming a league of 20 extraordinary traders (PC-NA) in the game. The other 19 guys aside from me will be my highest officers. We will make the guild grow (The Unkillables). We will get all those best sellers, resellers, grinders, raiders & crafters in the game. We will bid for a trader together.
And ultimately...... divide the profit among ourselves (20 of us) EQUALLY!

I have big plans for us, with the main goal of becoming the 20 richest players in the game. Tons of golds are waiting for us. It's ours, let's take it.

Comment to join, or PM or send a mail ingame @tagaparti.
Sheliza "The Unkillable"

Facebook Page for the Tournaments
Elder Scrolls Online Tournaments
Please search and hit Like to see future post and updates for the events
youtube channel: tagaparti
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    And just how much does each player have to initially have to put in to join?
  • TagaParti
    TagaParti
    ✭✭✭✭

No joining fee! We only need to contribute for our bid. And all the profit will be divided among us who contributed.
    Sheliza "The Unkillable"

• Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    TagaParti wrote: »

No joining fee! We only need to contribute for our bid. And all the profit will be divided among us who contributed.

Hmm,..let me think on this! I dont keep much gold around,but I guess I could save it instead of being a gear fashion plate.lol.
  • TagaParti
    TagaParti
    ✭✭✭✭
    TagaParti wrote: »

Hmm,..let me think on this! I dont keep much gold around,but I guess I could save it instead of being a gear fashion plate.lol.

Before I decided to earn lots of gold I was using all my golds for gears. Always broke after. But of you have business ingame
    to sustain your needs, nothingto worry about. I have lots of golds ingame, and I can have anything I want. That's the beauty
    of having such gold power. :D
    Sheliza "The Unkillable"