Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Crown Store Showcase: August 28th, 2015"

ZOS_JasonLeavey
ZOS_JasonLeavey
✭✭✭✭✭
19433f47dd9e626f6f01653a72a9b0.jpg

This is the official discussion thread for the web article, Crown Store Showcase: August 28th, 2015.

New offerings are coming to the Crown Store, including the release of our first DLC game pack, the Imperial City! Check out our latest article to see what else is in store.

d3709cb02f8b7e85e192a9bdc544eb.jpg
Jason Leavey
Community Coordinator - The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited
Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube
Staff Post
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is anything Limited time?
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Threemoons
    Threemoons
    ✭✭✭
    Praise the Divines! The pack and bank space items are a MUST. *gets out wallet*
    Playing on PC/NA---UserID=Threemoons--usually on nights, weekends
  • nimander99
    nimander99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    What is the point of bank and bag upgrades if they wont exceed what we have almost all already bought... seriously ZoS, give us the option to actually buy more bag and bank space you will literally make a TON of cash.
    I AM UPDATING MY PRIVACY POLICY

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

∽∽∽ 2 years of Elder Scrolls Online ∼∼∼
    "Give us money" = Box sales & monthly sub fees,
    "moar!" = £10 palomino horse,
    "MOAR!" = Switch to B2P, launch cash shop,
    "MOAR!!" = Charge for DLC that subs had already paid for,
    "MOAR!!!" = Experience scrolls and riding lessons,
    "MOARR!!!" = Vampire/werewolf bites,
    "MOAARRR!!!" = CS exclusive motifs,
    "MOOAARRR!!!" = Crown crates,
    "MOOOAAARRR!!!" = 'Chapter's' bought separately from ESO+,
    "MOOOOAAAARRRR!!!!" = ???

Male, Dunmer, VR16, Templar, Aldmeri Dominion, Master Crafter & all Traits, CP450
  • BoloBoffin
    BoloBoffin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bank space capacity is increasing in the IC expansion, so you can either buy it with gold or purchase the crown store upgrade to get max space quicker. I'm not sure about personal inventory slots, though. I think the max there is staying the same. But there's always rolling a pack toon!
    I ride in a zerg ball of one.
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You guys forgot my goat pet. :'(

Looks like I'm getting a new horse though...
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • BoloBoffin
    BoloBoffin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL, now ESO is going Pay2Hoard. #ragequit
  • UPrime
    UPrime
    ✭✭✭✭
    BoloBoffin wrote: »

Except you can buy the bag space with gold too. So I guess not.
    Edit: Unless that was sarcasm. Was that sarcasm?
    Edited by UPrime on August 28, 2015 7:30PM
  • BoloBoffin
    BoloBoffin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    UPrime wrote: »
    BoloBoffin wrote: »

Except you can buy the bag space with gold too. So I guess not.
    Edit: Unless that was sarcasm. Was that sarcasm?

It was sarcasm. I'm still here.

C'mon. P2H? :wink:
  • Elder_III
    Elder_III
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hey @ZOS - I maxed out my Bank a year ago, and have all 8 characters with max bag space! Why in the name of kitten kitten kitten are you catering to new players only and spurning your diehard most loyal playerbase??? I would resub and give you money again if you would let me! Make it so all players can add to their bank space (give us a limit, but let us buy at least another 100 bank space with Crowns and ideally about 250-300 more). Why are you refusing money when you're going full blown cash shop grab for new players but not for old loyalists???

You sure aren't getting any subs from my households 4 accounts the way you're running this Crown Shop now.
    Semi retired from the trading aspects of the game.
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Am I the only one with the launcher displaying this announcement as being 20159 hours ago?

Edit:

I can't help but wonder what possible use the Daedra would have for a horse's mind.

*idea occurs*

Never mind. *goes off to hide under blanket*
    Edited by WhiteCoatSyndrome on August 28, 2015 8:40PM
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works
  • SasheCZ
    SasheCZ
    Soul Shriven
    About the Bank Space Upgrade:

That doesn't make any sense!! Everyone can make the money to upgrade to 240, the crown upgrade is supposed to go past that... Please make it so... I'm no talking about infity, but at least 300... Pleeeease!!
  • Saddiq
    Saddiq
    ✭✭✭
    Hello ZOS staff, this is Richard Lambert speaking.

I would like to inform you that from now on no items may go to the crown store before first being approved by both Lawrence Schick and @Giddorick.

I realize that this brings to a halt our projects of pink unicorn mounts that fart rainbows, the entire catalogue of care bear tummies, and ZZ anime bust upgrades, but, you know, we all have a conscience somewhere.

Please note this new policy will be strictly enforced and any violations will lead to your immediate termination from ZOS.

Thank you.
  • PrimeSeptim
    PrimeSeptim
    ✭✭✭
    I better start filing for bankruptcy. :s
  • ClearArrow
    ClearArrow
    ✭✭✭
    I need that mount! <3
  • Sunver
    Sunver
    ✭✭✭
    Barber shop anytime soon?
    Costume creation tool anytime soon?(transmorphing etc etc.)

Btw, GZ on the update and bank slots/bag space. Keep the good work!
    When I consider thy heavens, the work of thy fingers, the moon and the stars, which thou hast ordained;
    What is man, that thou art mindful of him? and the son of man, that thou visitest him?
    For thou hast made him a little lower than the angels, and hast crowned him with glory and honour.
    O LORD our Lord, how excellent is thy name in all the earth!
  • kongkim
    kongkim
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Think the Bag thing hare are all good. Its a good advantage to have so much more bag space. And sooo many people was whining at the shop that thay was not hoping ZOS was making so you can buy things you can get with out using real money. So this is good.

Things that give you advantage also need to be available for gold.
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Couldn't help but notice my mud crab mount that floats on water wasn't on that list. Must be a mistake
  • likelolwhat
    likelolwhat
    ✭✭✭✭
    Costuuuuuumes! :love:
    Forever looking for that one avatar that no one else has...

The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - the definitive source for Elder Scrolls info. Proud founding member of the official PC UESP guild, NA server.
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ya know,even when everyone wants something and finally do get it,there's still those who just gotta *** about it for some reason.I,for one,am really happy with the stuff in this patch.Costumes,bag slots,mount,..and even the pet looks cool.
  • FearlessOne_2014
    FearlessOne_2014
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like the Mage Guild skins, however any chance down the line we can get some more good looking magelike costumes. I would really like to buy some of those.
  • eventide03b14a_ESO
    eventide03b14a_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Finally! You could charge $50 and I'd still buy that horse.
    :trollin:
  • ElfFromSpace
    ElfFromSpace
    ✭✭✭✭
    I will happily be buying the upgraded space available with gold, but see no problem with it being offered both ways. It did take me literally more than 4 months to max out my bank and bag space. The entire time I was selling like crazy to make gold and it all kept disappearing into bank space, so I felt like I was continually broke. ;(

Mages guild costumes are ok. They're better than a lot of the ones I've seen such as the armor costumes when we already have so many other choices for armor. I don't like the color of the mage's guild ones. I wish we would get options to dye costumes, and also that we'd see more costumes that aren't just things already in the game.

I'm still hoping for a Pirate costume. Please let us get a pirate costume similar to the one we all wore 1 year ago for a bit International Talk Like A Pirate Day event on 9/19! elderscrollsalliance.com/topic/11273697/1/#new
    Edited by ElfFromSpace on August 31, 2015 4:18PM
    Former GM Elder Scrolls Exchange
  • Cillion3117
    Cillion3117
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any plans on making some cool Fighters Guild armor?
  • KingLeo
    KingLeo
    ✭✭
    Awww, I wanna ride a camel. I'm not asking for too much. I see camels in game already. Sure, they don't fart rainbows, but they are a little realistic for those of us that were never WOWed...
  • DClatt
    DClatt
    @ZOS_JasonLeavey or any other ZOS employee. Can you please confirm if any of this is limited time? Thank you!
  • ZOS_JasonLeavey
    ZOS_JasonLeavey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @DClatt, we haven't announced an end date for any of the newest Crown Store offerings, but we'll let you know ahead of time if we plan to pull anything from the store in the future. We're glad you're all liking this month's new items!
    Jason Leavey
    Community Coordinator - The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube
    Staff Post
  • Skatmat
    Skatmat
    Is the horse model being updated? <3 Because that soul shriven horse on the screenie looks so much better, like a normal horse. :o The current horse model looks like ***, honestly
  • giinoz2011rwb17_ESO
    Bank space, Pack space, UPGRADE! extending beyond max limit is an upgrade.
    Edit removed part as they changed item concerned.

By the way it would have been a far better gesture to allow the players when to reallocate the skill points
    due to the upgrade.

You would rather be offering useless stuff for most players rather than implement useful stuff like craftable jewellery, oh well if you were ever going to do that you would have done so already. Now that will free some of my inventory as most Jewellery is junk or rapidly becomes junk.

I'm sick of waiting when all this other trash is being shown of as the next best thing.
    Edited by giinoz2011rwb17_ESO on September 2, 2015 2:20PM
  • giinoz2011rwb17_ESO
    KingLeo wrote: »
    Awww, I wanna ride a camel. I'm not asking for too much. I see camels in game already. Sure, they don't fart rainbows, but they are a little realistic for those of us that were never WOWed...

Or a giant snake, Troll, Bear?

Pitty i'd love to be riding dragons like I do in Skyrim give enemies a real hot reception, but then everyone would be doing that....