Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

ElvesOfTheDominion[recently started guild][AD][Recruiting][16+]

Grundiin
Grundiin
✭✭
Hey my fellow Adventurers. I just started a new guild called Elves of the dominion, and i'm currently looking for new guildmates.

The guild is AD based, and I will keep it that way, since mixing with other alliances can be a big mess. The guild is focusing on both PvE and PvP, So every AD player above the age of 16, is allowed to join (as long as you speak english).

We have a decent ranking system, going all the way from Recruit to General, So you have possibilities to mark your name in the guild by becoming one of our top leaders. (Note that im currently looking for a Commander, but you need to prove yourself).

I will consider myself a fairly good ESO player. I have played the game since Beta, and bought the game when it came out in April 2014. So i i have both the PC and PS4 version.

If you are interested in joining the guild, add OSTblirgammelt on PSN.

See you ingame!
It sucks when your at 2nd place in PvP, and your alliance gets all 6 keeps.
Altmer Nightblade: DC: grundiin: lvl 50(CP179)
Nord Dragonknight: DC: Sigrundur: LvL 50(CP179)
Kahjiit Sorcerer: AD: Razus-dum: LvL 20
  • amatic
    amatic
    ✭✭✭
    Bosmer woodelf nightblade vet 4 looking for new guild..i play every night and keen to join with more elves.
    Thank you.