Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

DC WW Looking for Guild

niahflame
niahflame
I'm looking for a female-friendly DC guild. Most guilds only care about veterans. I can bite on Mondays; I even have a free bite unclaimed on Reddit today. PSN niahflame
  • niahflame
    niahflame
    Lvl 26 so far sorry. I like the bow or healing staff.
  • Vixen_Wild
    Vixen_Wild
    ✭✭
    Hi there, The guild I'm in is a small one right now but We are working on expanding and looking for others to join. We want everyone who joins to have fun within the guild and help each other out in any way they can. Currently I am the only female in the guild. lol But that's only because the majority of us in the guild know each other in real life. The guys are nice and pretty good about how they act. We are all working adults and like to game in our free time to relax and have fun. Are guild is called Blight and you can see my post here to get a little more info on us. If you want to give us a try or have any question please feel free to contact me here. I'm online most nights.
    Edited by Vixen_Wild on June 29, 2016 4:12PM
    PS NA characters in all factions
    PC NA characters in all factions
    Xbox characters in all factions

Gamer for life! Forever Young!
    I'm an altoholic!
  • niahflame
    niahflame
    Still looking for a guild I was sick for a few days and kicked out of my main for "inactivity" :neutral: I have mic and chatpad too.