The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What was I thinking? Trying to play a game I paid for..

Khilseith
Khilseith
✭✭✭
Nothing like the North American servers being down every other day. An offline mode would be nice for when this happens or maybe being able to use your characters on both servers. Oh wait. It's a sign in issue? So everyone can still play but me and everyone else that hasn't signed in yet. That's great!
  • Reznok
    Reznok
    Soul Shriven
    I literally just bought this game for Xbox One like 2 hours ago, brought it home, and installed it, and now can't play it.

What a great experience.

At the very least, it would be nice if there was a page somewhere to check server status so I could see when it's back up.
  • Khilseith
    Khilseith
    ✭✭✭
    This is where you're supposed to see updates but non of them are being addressed like they had been.

And on the topic of not addressing things: It would be nice if I could play PvP without spontaneously dying.. Oh wait. It was just a Coldharbor ballista or how did I die so fast... oh right camouflaged hunter.
  • Khilseith
    Khilseith
    ✭✭✭
    It's working!... And my game just crashed... And now I can't sign in.........