Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Error 200(7:4:409:597)

Brightxdawn
Brightxdawn
✭✭✭
Login failed. Please try again. Should the problem persis, contact Customer Support:
https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/.
:(
  • Wreuntzylla
    Wreuntzylla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yeah i think the server crashed. I get different errors each time i go to login.
  • CaptainVenom
    CaptainVenom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Me too :neutral: and when I login, it's laggy as hell.
    🌈 Ride with Pride 🌈Magicka/Damage Necromancer - PC - NA - DC
  • Wreuntzylla
    Wreuntzylla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm back in but I think it happened again.
  • AzureButterfly
    AzureButterfly
    ✭✭✭
    It just booted me back to the login screen without even giving an error message. Looks like the server's being temperamental. :(
  • k9mouse
    k9mouse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It keeps logging off my group of 5 players as well. :'(
  • Grunim
    Grunim
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Grrrr, been trying to record the skills/attributes, champion points of all my characters and the game keeps on booting me. Are the hundreds of thousands of PC players doing the same thing as me and we're overloading the servers or something ;)
    Am a whimsical Generation Jones gamer. Online RPGs hooked me since '94 and no sign of stopping soon...

• Meary
    Meary
    ✭✭
    (PC /NA realm) - Help ZOS !

Booted to login several times, just did get in for 2 minutes, now getting 200, 201, 180 errors ). Time to take a break. You can tell it is crashing as indicators have nothing to do at them, not spawn of quest characters etc, and in one case several keyboard controls just would not respond (like mount/dismount), but I could move fine. I sure this is fixed for IC.