The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

storm of swords

Cherubael
Cherubael
Hi we are storm of swords a guild on ebonheart pact we are looking for more players to swell our ranks we do regular pvp and pve doing dragonstar arena and looking for like minded people to join us we have all professions maxed out and lots of help with crafting and questing.

We just want no hassle fun so come and hoin the guild and get those undaunted pledges in and get that sweet loot

So send me an email on here or on my GT which is darknebulous78

We have vampires and wherewolves so free bites from each

so come join storm of swords
  • JGrizz
    JGrizz
    Soul Shriven
    I would like to join your guild. What server are you on?
  • Cherubael
    Cherubael
    We are on the eu server on ebonheart pack
  • Cherubael
    Cherubael
    We are still recruiting we are an easy going guild are you fed up of not experiencing end game content or being in random groups then come and try us out we are sure you shall enjoy and decide to stay in the guild.

Send me a game invite or add me on my GT darknebulous78