The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.1 on the PTS on Monday at 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC).

Thispatchsucks

cmabouaf
cmabouaf
✭✭✭
Hello, my characters name is thispatchsucks on pts or lemur live, and seriously this patch sucks, i am one of the stronger players so far and all I can say and speak for is that many of us hate this patch; I am quitting, many other people are quitting. I do not need to explain why this patch sucks, if you played it you know how boring it is. BYE
  • Knewos
    Knewos
    I´ve played it and i dont exactly know why you think this Patch sucks. I infact really enjoy this Patch, even if i´m mostly PVE playing.
  • Zlater
    Zlater
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think you should just quit, what we are seeing on the PTS won't be in live for a couple of months anyway. And by then Zos will be almost about to publish another: Nerf, DK's & Sorcs, Buff Nightblades and 'whats is a templar again?' patch. Haha more seriously why not just re-roll a magicka NB and start enjoying the game again?
    Ask for an invite to the greatest network of guilds ever. Redfur Trading, Redfur Exchange and Redfur Army!

www.redfurconnect.com
  • anitajoneb17_ESO
    anitajoneb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So you're making a thread to explain that you don't want to explain ? :o

(Can I have your stuff ?)
  • cmabouaf
    cmabouaf
    ✭✭✭
    Knewos wrote: »
    I´ve played it and i dont exactly know why you think this Patch sucks. I infact really enjoy this Patch, even if i´m mostly PVE playing.

lmfao. PVE does not matter at all bro, You aren't even playing the game if you are PTSing for PVE. Eso has a huge PVP community. no changes were even needed if everyone only pved
  • cmabouaf
    cmabouaf
    ✭✭✭

alright, Q&A, ask a specific reason how this patch is broken, its so many things that are broken, i cant even explain it as a whole.
  • ku5h
    ku5h
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    cmabouaf wrote: »
    Hello, my characters name is thispatchsucks on pts or lemur live, and seriously this patch sucks, i am one of the stronger players so far and all I can say and speak for is that many of us hate this patch; I am quitting, many other people are quitting. I do not need to explain why this patch sucks, if you played it you know how boring it is. BYE

So you came here to tell us, that you are one of the stronger players, and that your quitting, am i right?!
    Ok, thx for info... ;)
  • andy_s
    andy_s
    ✭✭✭✭
    k thx bye
    World's First Cloudrest Hardmode + Speed Run + No Death w/ HODOR
    Tick-Tock Tormentor & All vHoF Achievements done w/ Chimaira
    World's First Sanctum Ophidia Difficult Mode (patch 1.5)
    World#2 vMoL All Achievements w/ Aquila Raiders
  • AngryNord
    AngryNord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Can I have your stuff?
  • Huggalump
    Huggalump
    ✭✭✭✭

alright, Q&A, ask a specific reason how this patch is broken, its so many things that are broken, i cant even explain it as a whole.

You don't think skirmish pvp with actual, individual consequences (tel var stones) is neato?
  • anitajoneb17_ESO
    anitajoneb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

First of all, what are you talking about ? The base game patch or the DLC-patch ?

• cmabouaf
    cmabouaf
    ✭✭✭
    Huggalump wrote: »

You don't think skirmish pvp with actual, individual consequences (tel var stones) is neato?

infact, that is one of my favorite parts of the new content, adds risky business to boring unrisky pvp; however, to compensate for this "gambling" there was supposed to be an overall balance of classes. There is still no balance, just less damage from each class. The equivalent is a slow spinning slot machine, regardless of how fast it spins, the same numbers are going to land, i am still hitting 35k dps on players in gank mode, Gank is not dead.
  • ZOS_Racheal
    ZOS_Racheal
    ✭✭✭
    We understand and respect that sometimes people will leave The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited community. cmabouaf, we're closing this thread now per our Code of Conduct policy on quitting/goodbye threads, but we wish you the very best.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Moderation Team - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.