Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The Fireblood (EP)

Reedx
Reedx
✭✭✭
This guild is for player that seek a brotherhood, a guild that dosent simple provide you a bunsh of players that will join your raids only if the are something that will help them too, no this will be guild that unite the same kind of ppl into one place, the type of ppl that doesnt just see this as a simple game but a world they can conquer and not follow everyone else as they must do in the realworld, no this is where we can finally show our real color, and every player out there feel the same and know this, but when that comes a fact to ppl, they tend to go dark, to forget that ppl are good, so this guild will be a reminder to the ppl who have forgoten that this isnt just a game, that what you do in ESO will also affect you as a person, so lets unite and be a example to tamirel of what a brotherhood, to conquer and to be the best fighter really means!! So join me in my conquest to conquer the North and to be the main guild in pvp and pve and to have fewest ppl but the strongest teamwork, join me and find a brotherhood that you will never lose or forget! For Freedom! And Unity!

"The only way to deal with a unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is a act of rebellion*
Edited by Reedx on October 1, 2015 4:26PM
Maker of Drama & Lover of Roleplay
  • Reedx
    Reedx
    ✭✭✭
    So Whisp me in-game in the Pact @Skyperr
  • Reedx
    Reedx
    ✭✭✭
    This is the beginning of a strong guild, but since it is the begining, i will start a new char at lvl 0 today in the Ebonhaeart Pact as a Nord so this is perfect time to join, as iam lvl up and making this guild strong, so join me now and lets lvl up together!
    Edited by Reedx on August 30, 2015 2:41AM
  • Reedx
    Reedx
    ✭✭✭
    The Guild name have been changes to 'Songs of Return' stoneclaw.guildlaunch.com/index.php?gid=506541#