The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

imp city and new gem system i see abuse coming

chevalierknight
chevalierknight
✭✭✭
Ok so i solo gank im allways like 4 to 5 keeps away so i use get me unstuck to port to base instead of walking back i dont see anything wrong with it, it has cool down costs gold but with new gems i see gankers getting a big score on a pver and just stealthing then poof unstuck with no risk. What you think? Should dev rework it in city dout anyones even thinking about it
  • cjthibs
    cjthibs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just the fact that you had to qualify your statement with 'i don't see anything wrong with it,' means that something probably is.

From what I've seen on PTS gankers are really not standing much of a chance in the districts.
  • chevalierknight
    chevalierknight
    ✭✭✭
    cjthibs wrote: »
    Just the fact that you had to qualify your statement with 'i don't see anything wrong with it,' means that something probably is.

From what I've seen on PTS gankers are really not standing much of a chance in the districts.

No i mean as is now nothing is wrong with

When gem come i see something wrong with it
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok so i solo gank im allways like 4 to 5 keeps away so i use get me unstuck to port to base instead of walking back i dont see anything wrong with it, it has cool down costs gold but with new gems i see gankers getting a big score on a pver and just stealthing then poof unstuck with no risk. What you think? Should dev rework it in city dout anyones even thinking about it

I also thought about this - you don't lose any stones when using unstuck, but it has a cool down of an hour. I think it can and will be abused, but, with the cooldown I think it'll be okay.
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • chevalierknight
    chevalierknight
    ✭✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »

I also thought about this - you don't lose any stones when using unstuck, but it has a cool down of an hour. I think it can and will be abused, but, with the cooldown I think it'll be okay.

Hope so. Tho i think it could get out of hand if teams of ganker plan it in turns and trade gear after
  • Treassach_ESO
    using /stuck when not actually stuck is already considered poor gaming and pretty sure would count against TOS somehow as it causes undue work on the devs who have to check your bug report which is what /stuck works as.
  • Akavir_Sentinel
    Akavir_Sentinel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The simple solution to keep it from being abused is to make /stuck cost gold and a certain amount of Tel Var stones to work inside the Imperial City, and cost gold and a certain amount of AP to work in Cyrodiil in general. If you don't have any Tel Var stones or any AP, it still works with gold only.
    Can't find the items you are looking for? Need a place to trade? We welcome ESO players of all platforms at ESO Trade, the home for trading of goods and services in the lands of Tamriel.
  • kevlarto_ESO
    kevlarto_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can you travel to your guest campaign ? I see lots of new abuse coming, things we have not even thought about yet.. :)
  • lolo_01b16_ESO
    lolo_01b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The simple solution to keep it from being abused is to make /stuck cost gold and a certain amount of Tel Var stones to work inside the Imperial City, and cost gold and a certain amount of AP to work in Cyrodiil in general. If you don't have any Tel Var stones or any AP, it still works with gold only.

I don't want to loose Tel Var stones because of poor map design. Even after more than one year there are quiet a few places where you can get stuck in the rest of Tamriel, so I expect to get stuck even more often in a place like the IC with lots of destroyed buildings.
  • Akavir_Sentinel
    Akavir_Sentinel
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I don't want to loose Tel Var stones because of poor map design. Even after more than one year there are quiet a few places where you can get stuck in the rest of Tamriel, so I expect to get stuck even more often in a place like the IC with lots of destroyed buildings.

Tested it and you can only use /stuck once per hour.
    Can't find the items you are looking for? Need a place to trade? We welcome ESO players of all platforms at ESO Trade, the home for trading of goods and services in the lands of Tamriel.
  • Ace_SiN
    Ace_SiN
    ✭✭✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »

That moment when you "abuse" this and then later actually get stuck in one of the many invisible pot holes in the world.
    King of Beasts

• DEATHquidox
    DEATHquidox
    ✭✭✭

So ur saying if im stuck in a bug ina wall or something i should get penalized because others use it to tele out? O well they can tele out big whoop make the cooldown 2 hours for all i care.. hell ill use that honestly becausd i dont want to loose my stones that i worked hard to get
  • Chaos_Deception
    Heres the thing. Teleporting You back to the last Wayshine is Lazy.

The Game Tracks All Player Movement. So why not just warp Players back to the closest Safe Zone that has been frequented by other Players.

And this should not Cost the Player Gold. As this is a Geometry / Collision Fault and not down to Players Deliberate attempts to Wall Breach / Geometry Exploit.
    Edited by Chaos_Deception on August 30, 2015 2:20AM