Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

*New Guild* - Primarily PVE/Merchants guild based in AD

Doonhamerlfc
Doonhamerlfc
Soul Shriven
Tired of the try-hard guilds that demand your time and gold? Find yourself being removed without reason? Maybe you weren't active enough, or you didn't deposit that 10k/day. Hell, maybe you did and still found yourself booted. Scared to even attempt to play another game in case people don't think your commited to the cause?

Fret no more. The aim of the "Siblings of dark" is to create a community of people who enjoy playing in groups. Add in the trade and we should all be able to have fun and earn gold. We won't ask a daily/weekly fee - just donations as/when/if you can. And you won't be kicked for inactivity if you've been off for a day. And you can rest assured that playing a game of Viva Pinata won't lead to your banishment and wandering the wilderness of solo play.

The only real stipulations we have are that you are mindful of

A We are a mature group of players with lives outside of gaming, and as such we are prone unadulterated content followed by the occasional bad mood when our other halves demand we take attention from the screen right as the AI is hailing down 9 divines of hellfire on your stunlocked ass.
B) Nobody likes listening to your ignorant ass playing your crappy music down the mic.

If your interested and you can put up with the old man banter, then drop us a message on XBL.
Invites will be posted in the next 9-10 hours.

GT - DoonhamerLFC

On a sidenote - We're currently looking for an officer who has guild experience.
Edited by Doonhamerlfc on August 29, 2015 7:44PM
"Hail Sithis"
  • Doonhamerlfc
    Doonhamerlfc
    Soul Shriven
    Should note: Feel free to add your GT here and i'll inv as soon as im online.
    "Hail Sithis"
  • cybermeez
    cybermeez
    ✭✭
    SuperMeez
  • Doonhamerlfc
    Doonhamerlfc
    Soul Shriven
    cybermeez wrote: »
    SuperMeez

Sent
    "Hail Sithis"
  • JacknyfeUK
    JacknyfeUK
    Soul Shriven
    Hi

Would love to join the guild. GT is JacknyfeUK

Cheers

Ben
  • Feamo123
    Feamo123
    Soul Shriven
    Please invite: Wasted Robby
  • rwebbo25
    rwebbo25
    Hey, I'd like an invite please, rwebbo25. Do you guys go into Cyrodill? I'm just starting out and need some help/a group haha
  • Doonhamerlfc
    Doonhamerlfc
    Soul Shriven
    All invites have been sent. Just to make anyone else wishing for an invite aware, i'll be offline for 2 days visiting family. so invites may be delayed.
    "Hail Sithis"
  • Doonhamerlfc
    Doonhamerlfc
    Soul Shriven
    back earlier than planned. Invites will be sent next time i'm online.
    "Hail Sithis"