The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ESO Fantasy Football League forming!!

Zerkcie
Zerkcie
Our guild is starting an ESO Fantasy Football League! If you like football and the chance to win some in-game gold than join up! Valor of The Five Hundred is hosting a Fantasy Football League through the NFL.com. There is a 5k gold buy-in and the initial pot has also been seeded with 100,000 gold!! The league winner will get the 100k plus 1/3rd of the buy-in amount collected, second place will get the other 2/3rd's of the buy-in amount and third place will get their buy-in amount back. We have a few spots filled in-guild at the moment but would like to have a larger amount of players so we are opening it up to the ESO community! We hope you would join the guild as well but that is not a necessary to get involved. If you're interested please send Zerkcie a Xbox Live Message and I will get you invited!

Thank you,
Zerkcie ~ Valor of The Five Hundred Guildmaster
  • Zerkcie
    Zerkcie
    8 people have joined so far, just looking for a few more to have a nice full league. Send me a Xbox live message to get involved.

Thank you,
  • Zerkcie
    Zerkcie
    Only have a few spots left open, if you want to play fantasy football with the chance to win some in-game gold send me a Xbox live message and I'll get you invited.

Thank you,
  • EnglishDragon17
    EnglishDragon17
    ✭✭✭
    hmmm no one has commented yet except for you 3 times. Doesn't that tell you something?
  • Zerkcie
    Zerkcie
    I'm getting xbox live messages from it like i asked people to do... but thanks for being a troll!
  • Cuyler
    Cuyler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cool idea....an observation though, 100k seems a little low for the 1st place win imho. Not enough to peak my attention anyhow. Good luck!
    Guild: STACK n BURN (gm) PC - NA
    CP 810 18 Maxed Characters:
    "How hard can u guar?" - Rafishul[/spoiler]
  • Zerkcie
    Zerkcie
    League is full now.

Thank you,