The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Fraternity of Shadows - PvE/PvP guild! 70 members+

IXxIronWolfxXI
IXxIronWolfxXI
✭✭✭
Hello there people of Tamriel, Fraternity of Shadows is based in the Aldmeri Dominion. However if you're from EP or DC, feel free to join as we may be able to set up duels from time to time!
We are a fairly new guild with 70 members+ so far. We currently just chill out, sometimes do a bit of PvP and PvE. We try to be as social as possible so if you have a mic thats great! We will soon be hosting weekly raffles with gold prizes, If you'd like to join just send me a message, GT: IXxIronWolfxXI
Please keep in mind we are a fairly new guild, I made this thread to recruit new, active people who would like to do some PvP/PvE and just generally chill out.
Thanks!
  • IXxIronWolfxXI
    IXxIronWolfxXI
    ✭✭✭
    P.S. Feel free to also leave your gamertag and I can invite you whenever you"re online
  • Crookert
    Crookert
    Soul Shriven
    GT = Kroekert

can you invid me

ty
  • IXxIronWolfxXI
    IXxIronWolfxXI
    ✭✭✭
    Crookert wrote: »
    GT = Kroekert

can you invid me