Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Healer, play nightly - looking for PVP, PVE guild with trader

OneWhomWaits
OneWhomWaits
✭✭✭
Mature gamer looking for an active guild. IGN One Whom Waits , psn OneWhomWaits
Edited by OneWhomWaits on November 22, 2017 6:50PM
  • OneWhomWaits
    OneWhomWaits
    ✭✭✭
    FWIW, currently in Ebonheart Pact. Can be found nightly in Riften for the obligatory inventory dump.
  • deadlykitten6
    It may be better to find a pve pvp guild and a trading guild. I am in an awesome pve/pvp guild we do a lot of end game stuff dailys pvp etc and in a really good trading guild. If your interested send me a message. Only reason I say two seems to work better is the amount of time it takes for officers to run pve pvp and trading.
  • Evolution319
    I am the leader of The Twin Dragon Society. We are currently building and are at 45 members atm. Our plan is to continue with pvp and pve content and as we grow establish ourselves as a stable trading guild as well. We don't take things overly serious and like to have fun as a team. If you would be interested in building and growing with us, I think we'd be a good fit for you. I'd like to discuss it further message here or in game my psn is ll_Unrated_ll (Those are Ls)

I hope to hear from you
    Unrated