Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

OGS - Looking for players (Daggerfall Covenant)

Zacho40
Zacho40
Soul Shriven
Greetings - I started a guild for lower level players looking to get acclimated to the game. Often I find it's difficult to get started as a new player as many guilds have set goals which are more appropriate for their members levels (rightfully so). My intentions are to create a place for people to progress through the game, and eventually move on to bigger and better things. Eventually, a transition will likely happen where we move our priorities towards higher level goals. That being said, if you stick around, you won't missing out on higher level content.

PSN: Zacho40
  • Zacho40
    Zacho40
    Soul Shriven
    Also forgot to mention the awesome part - OGS stands for Order of Grayskull.

"People of Eternia! I stand before the Great Eye of the galaxy. Chosen by destiny by the powers of Grayskull! This inevitable moment will transpire before your eyes, even as He-Man himself bears witness to it. Now. I, Skeletor, am Master of the Universe!"
    Skeletor.jpg