Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

New vet rank player looking for an experienced group to run end game content

Kevin2172
Kevin2172
Started playing about a month ago and made it to vet rank 1 a couple days ago. I have played most of the elder scrolls games and think I have a good grasp of how to play but haven't had anyone to really get into any of the group dungeons or anything yet and haven't even tried pvp yet. I'm a dps I guess lol I have had zero problem with making it alone in any of the pve content up to this point so I suppose my character isn't too bad but looking to start playing with some more experienced players that can give some tips on my build and help me to become better and run end game content with. I'm a dragon knight on the ps4 NA server and my psn name is kev2172. If interested in helping me learn the ropes of the group content or if you are also just looking for some people to run the end game stuff with send me a friend request on psn and let's get to it. Hope to play with some of yall soon. In game my characters name is Darkfyres not sure if that's needed but anyway, hit me up and let's level up and get some stuff done. Thanks.