The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Which skills drain my resources

Jay_Gally
Jay_Gally
✭✭
I've been picking up my pvp play more and it's a lot of fun. I've looked and can't seem to find an answer to one thing however. Certain skills/abilities seem to drain my resources heavily making it impossible to escape or even try to defend myself. What are these skills that are nuking me?? Is there a good way to defend against them?
  • Darlgon
    Darlgon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All of them that you use? (from your title)

Or do you mean that other players and NPCs put on you?

Sounds like you been running into Caltrops, which drain your stamina, because, you know,, pointy metal balls on the floor are hard to move thru.
    Power level to CP160 in a week:
    Where is the end game? You just played it.
    Why don't I have 300+ skill points? Because you skipped content along the way.
    Where is new content? Sigh.
  • tist
    tist
    ✭✭✭
    Do you die shortly after? It's a bug, you actually died but the game shows as your resources training while letting you move.
  • Lightninvash
    Lightninvash
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    tist wrote: »
    Do you die shortly after? It's a bug, you actually died but the game shows as your resources training while letting you move.

yeah I was thinking he is lagging and gets the "0 magicka stam effect and dies shortly after effect"
  • Jay_Gally
    Jay_Gally
    ✭✭
    tist wrote: »

Yes that's what it typically is... So I must have been just destroyed with whatever hit me... that's kind of frustrating but at least I know what it is now.. Thanks fellas