Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Lvl 38 kinda stuck what to do

johndaone
johndaone
Soul Shriven
So I've been going through the game collecting up quests along the way and I've just finished the quest where you all face molag bal's minions, touch the crystal, and all end up back in the hollow city where the aryid king dies and darien goes missing. I now have no idea what to do or what quests to get. Any ideas?

Thanks
  • Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    johndaone wrote: »
    So I've been going through the game collecting up quests along the way and I've just finished the quest where you all face molag bal's minions, touch the crystal, and all end up back in the hollow city where the aryid king dies and darien goes missing. I now have no idea what to do or what quests to get. Any ideas?

Thanks

That is the end of the map story. If you reached level 45 and done all the previous steps of the main quest, the prophet should appear to you and invite you to face Molag Bal himself. If you are succesfull you are tasked to face the world through your enemy's eyes. Which means awaking in one of the other alliances, but in the veteran rank version of the zones and do the questline there.

If you haven't reached level 45 yet, then you have likely skipped a lot of side quests. Make sure your questlog is empty (by doing all quests) and make sure you look over all maps if icons are "white". If an icon is black it means you can still do things there. If you have completed all, I would recommend farming foes in coldharbour.

If you haven't done the main quest I recommend that you start doing it now, cause it is needed to do more quests.

-edit: didn#t look at the title. If you are level 38, you are 12 levels behind and have skipped a huge amount of quests. Go back and look for blackcoloured towers, towns, farms, etc on the map. they indicate that you can do a sidequest there.
    Edited by Ranique on July 30, 2015 6:15PM
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ranique wrote: »
    If you are level 38, you are 12 levels behind and have skipped a huge amount of quests.
    agree.gif
  • CapnPhoton
    CapnPhoton
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looking over the achievement menu can give you a good idea on things that you have missed.

You have definitely missed a lot. My main is lvl 44, and I still have 10 caves (in several zones), plus half of the last main zone to do.
    Xbox One NA Aldmeri Dominion
  • Deadfinger6
    Deadfinger6
    ✭✭✭
    Nope theres nothing left, give me all your gold
  • TyCobbBA365
    Group together and run some dungeons.
  • Tessie
    Tessie
    ✭✭✭
    If you're on a console, and don't have access to the undiscovered addon, you can use http://esomap.uesp.net/ to find quests.
  • Umad_BrO
    Umad_BrO
    ✭✭✭

Thanks

I am at the exact same level as you stuck in the same place :/
    What's the matter? Did somebody steal your sweet roll?
  • SedoUmbra
    SedoUmbra
    ✭✭✭

Thanks

Go through all the regions you missed and do those 20+ quests you skipped.
  • tpyriformis2011
    tpyriformis2011
    Soul Shriven
    Yes, I am in the same position -- I have been working though all the dungeons / side quests I missed while focusing solely on the main / guild quests. I missed quite a bit! :)
  • Surragard
    Surragard
    ✭✭✭✭
    Take on some group dungeons for XP. Check the Undaunted Enclave for the daily as well.
    I don't always drink Skooma, but when I do I go to the Southwall Corner Club. May you walk on warm sands my friends.