The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Did not receive my crown points.

BullElky
BullElky
I made a post last week that my CC wasn't charged for the monthly sub. I noticed because my crowns didn't go up like they normally should, so I checked but it was odd because I still had the xp buff.

Anyways - I was charged finally last week, but I still don't have the crowns from the august sub. Help!
XBOX One // NA // Ebonheart Pact // GuildMaster : "Farmer's Market" // GT: BullElky // Msg in game for invite if you are an active trader.
  • BlackguardBob
    BlackguardBob
    ✭✭✭
    Yep, I had all the benefits from ESO sub except the Crowns, but having taken this up with MS I got my 1500 crowns the following day. No point in taking this up with ESO if you are on XBOX Live.
  • BullElky
    BullElky
    Who should i contact?
    XBOX One // NA // Ebonheart Pact // GuildMaster : "Farmer's Market" // GT: BullElky // Msg in game for invite if you are an active trader.
  • BlackguardBob
    BlackguardBob
    ✭✭✭
    I cannot give you a name or hyperlink about this but just contact MS help direct with a chat session. Don't mail them, that just doesn't work and leads to frustration. I did this on my PC & it took about 45 minutes of an evening.
  • BullElky
    BullElky
    Did chat with them last night - I was told the opposite. They said that ESO handles in game items and there's nothing they can do about the crowns.......
  • TheOneMVP
    TheOneMVP
    Doesn't matter who you contact they don't care been almost half a month since I didn't receive mine
  • CinaminLips
    I have never received my crowns and I have been an eso plus member for a couple of months. Tried contacting eso, tried Microsoft, both tell me it's the other's fault. I just keep getting sent back and forth, so I gave up. Maybe one day I'll have thousands of crowns suddenly waiting for me.
  • Bowtiebuilder
    I have never received my crowns and I have been an eso plus member for a couple of months. Tried contacting eso, tried Microsoft, both tell me it's the other's fault. I just keep getting sent back and forth, so I gave up. Maybe one day I'll have thousands of crowns suddenly waiting for me.

Good luck with that. I played that game of chatting back and forth to MS and ESO too. I just cancelled and told both parties in an email KMA.
    This may be an unusually long load time, unable to connect to server. Please make sure you have a valid internet connection.

FRESH FLAVAHS!!!!!

B.O.H.I.C.A.
  • WhiskeyMick
    WhiskeyMick
    ✭✭
    Yeah also haven't received crowns. Rippoffff.