Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PlayStation™ Network is currently experiencing a service interruption. Please check here for status updates: https://status.playstation.com/en-us/

Cant log in to Game

Lurefisen
Lurefisen
hii there i tried to log in to the game here this morning but cant log into the game so i thought i would try to reset my password but when i request password the site loads but nothing is visible on the page its just blank ?? what do i do any suggestions??
  • samwalker661
    samwalker661
    Soul Shriven
    hi,
    i have had the exact same problem, i tried to log in on the EU server for the past hour and all i get is "login failed, An unexpected internal error has occurred. Please contact customer service at help.eldercrollsonline.com" , i have tried to send them an email but i keep getting the same blank page when i try to login. I have also tried the fix where you login to the North American server and accept the terms and conditions and log back into the EU but it wont even let me on that, it just says connection to server timed out please try again later.
  • Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    Not sure if this is your issue, but there is (now) a red bar above the forum saying:
    We are currently investigating issues some players are having regarding logging into the megaservers. We will update as new information becomes available.

I would recommend giving them time to solve it and wait till that red bar is removed and/or replaced with a bar saying it got fixed.
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU
  • Leandor
    Leandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Ranique stop making sense, we need at least eleventyfive additional threads on this issue.
  • Lurefisen
    Lurefisen
    so no need for my paranoia of being hacked ? :D
  • AJ_1988
    AJ_1988
    ✭✭✭
    Been issues for the last 6 hours atleast. Problems with servers and stuff world wide apparently.
  • SLy_Kyti
    SLy_Kyti
    ✭✭✭✭
    Previous posts and info here >> http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/211166/server-crash-again#latest
    Be a couple more hours
    Master Crafter: Almost all motifs
    GM~ Blades of Old Tamriel NA/AD
    Member~ NZAD
    Member~ Blades of Vengeance NA/AD
    -Tamriel College -Amazing Deals of Nirn-
  • Lurefisen
    Lurefisen
    well that seemed to be the problem now i can log in :D