Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PlayStation™ Network is currently experiencing a service interruption. Please check here for status updates: https://status.playstation.com/en-us/

Price guide?

ALLST6R
ALLST6R
Soul Shriven
Anybody know of a website or anything that gives prices for items and their worth and updates them?

I'm looking for Xbox One specific.

I've got items like Purple Rekuta Runestones that I'm trying to sell in a guild store, but I've no clue what they are worth.
Be a brah and help a nooby brah out
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Not sure if there's a guide. I have quite a good idea of prices thiugbi'd say.

Xbox EU, rekuta's go for 2k-3k on guild stores. Some list for more, they might sell, they probably won't.
  • Anyolname
    Anyolname
    No there isn't. Best way to figure a price is to search your guild vendor for the same thing AND the other vendors selling around him. People are basically lazy, and won't be checking for prices around the world, and will buy the best price in the area they are in.

For example: I have a friend who makes potions, and is in two different trade guilds with vendors in different areas. In one guild he sells them for almost triple the price of the other...for the same potions. Just because the prices in one area are higher than the other...
  • Defilted
    Defilted
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why would you not list them for a price higher than you personally think they are worth. Then if they do not sell lower them slightly until they do.If they do sell , sell them for more next time until they do not sell. What does it matter what everyone else is selling them for?

If you think they are worth 5K sell them for that, If they are not selling, lower them. Maybe you need to be the trend setter and will influence the price. The best part about this setup with guild stores is the lack of price matching. It is fantastic.
    XBOX NA
    XBOX Series X

#NightmareBear
  • gamsir
    gamsir
    ✭✭
    Price shop a little at the various guild trader kiosks, see what they're going for. Prices vary a great deal from pc/xbone/ps4. And also between the various trading guilds themselves. But you really need to shop around a lot if you want to hit a good price for your goods. Or do as mentioned above, set the price as you like, adjust if it doesn't sell.

IMO purple rakuta or orange kutas will sell very fast if priced right (below 4000g for an orange kuta). Somdo you want max gold from your sale, or just a modest sum for your RNG drop? But people asking 20-30k are ridicoulus...
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Defilted wrote: »
    Why would you not list them for a price higher than you personally think they are worth. Then if they do not sell lower them slightly until they do.If they do sell , sell them for more next time until they do not sell. What does it matter what everyone else is selling them for?

If you think they are worth 5K sell them for that, If they are not selling, lower them. Maybe you need to be the trend setter and will influence the price. The best part about this setup with guild stores is the lack of price matching. It is fanastic.

I list everything for slightly below the average for two reasons.

Firstly and most importantly, do you keep going back to a shop were everything is expensive or to another where the same item is cheaper? Good deals means returning customers. That equates to more sales overall and therefore more money.

Secondly, I have a lot of stock to sell. Don't want things clogging up spaces in the store.
  • ALLST6R
    ALLST6R
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks guys. I've now got one more question purely because nobody is answering me in public chat, and my guild is currently silent.

I'm listing 3 purple enchantment runes to sell. I know that when I set a total price and list it, all three items will go up for sale.

Is the total price that I set the amount of money that I will receive per item, or for all three?
    Be a brah and help a nooby brah out
  • gamsir
    gamsir
    ✭✭
    All three
  • Barafan
    Barafan
    ALLST6R wrote: »
    I'm listing 3 purple enchantment runes to sell. I know that when I set a total price and list it, all three items will go up for sale.

Is the total price that I set the amount of money that I will receive per item, or for all three?

If all 3 are in your inventory, you will put all 3 up for sale, with the listed price being their combined cost. Meaning if you sell 3 runes at 3k, you are selling them for 1k each (with buyers being forced to buy all 3 if they want to make a purchase).

You can split the stack, bank all but 1, then list it at the price you want (then pull the others from your bank 1 by 1 to list as well). I don't know any other way to list just 1 item from a stack.
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Sorry man, but these prices are WAY off.

I don't even know where to start..

Pretty much everything is off.

Mainly,

Most people won't pay more than 800g for a blue improvement item.

Your purple motifs are way off. Currently, the average prices

Daedric: 60
    Ancient Elf: 50
    Barbaric: 40-35
    Primal: 35-30
    Dwemer go for about 4-6k depending on item.so the whole book is multiplied by those min max.

Nobody is paying 800 for a green recipe.

3k for any blue recipe isnn't going to work. Why would a level 15 and vet 10 be the same?

20k for a purple recipe? Really? I could see a vet 10 hitting near that, but no way for the rest.

You're not getting 4k for bevez juice either. Try 2.5k if you're lucky.

Agentum and copper barely sells at 150 each.

Daedra hearts go for 1k max. Palladium for 2k each? No way. More than daedra hearts? It's more common and less desirable. I sell it at 500 each.

Nobody cares about treasure maps. Certainly not at 3k.

A lot of people are selling nirncrux at 35k now. That will be the standard price in a week or two.

Perfect roe and psijic ambrosia are below 10k, usually sold in bundles at about 8k per item.

Psijic ambrosia fragments get listed at 250k, but they actually sell at 150k - 200k.

Sorry bro, but you can't be advertising this guide as a proper price guide. If that's your price, cool. But these are not good or the average price. I wouldn't buy a thing from your guild store.

OP, prices change from week to week. Only way to know is check other vendors and see their prices.
    Edited by Brrrofski on August 28, 2015 10:34AM