The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Add-Ons for Roleplayers?

thunderwell
thunderwell
✭✭✭
Are there add-ons for roleplayers?
Like, I want stuff about my character to be viewable, if just to others with the same add-on.
Example would be MyRolePlay (MRP) for WoW.
("stuff" = character description, age, height/weight, background bits that are commonly known/rumored)
NA, PC Megaserver
Zhaani, Female Khajiit, Nightblade, AD (current main)
(Unless otherwise put in my sig, all characters are below level 50)
  • Hadan_of_Rift
    Hadan_of_Rift
    ✭✭✭✭
    There is no option to inspect someone in this game so I don't think that would be possible. The best idea is if you are in a RP guild you can use your NOTE to put that info there.
  • Baertram
    Baertram
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You could use an addon like this here to build up to 5 description texts that you are able to send to the chat:
    http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info867-DeomesChatAdverts.html
  • Nichordius
    Nichordius
    ✭✭
    Edited by Nichordius on June 21, 2016 11:28AM
  • Nichordius
    Nichordius
    ✭✭
    Edited by Nichordius on June 21, 2016 11:28AM
  • xaraan
    xaraan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is an add-on called My Build that lets you keybind a character sheet of sorts. But only way to share it is screen shot it and upload it and share the link to the image.
    -- @xaraan --
    nightblade: Xaraan templar: Xaraan-dar dragon-knight: Xaraanosaurus necromancer: Xaraan-qa warden: Xaraanodon sorcerer: Xaraan-ra
    AD • NA • PC
  • Nichordius
    Nichordius
    ✭✭
    Edited by Nichordius on June 21, 2016 11:29AM
  • Nichordius
    Nichordius
    ✭✭
    Edited by Nichordius on June 21, 2016 11:29AM
  • Nichordius
    Nichordius
    ✭✭