The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Super bad lag then got booted. Cant log back in.

CinaminLips
Started getting really bad lag on NA server, then 5 minutes later got kicked and it won't let me back in.
  • yennej487
    yennej487
    Same
  • LuminaLilly
    LuminaLilly
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yep can't log in.
  • Raaahhhyyynn
    Won't let me log on either. Stuck at loading after choosing the NA server.
  • lCuban
    lCuban
    Same here....sense yesterday.....got to play but is crazy lag...now I'm out completely
  • Balibe
    Balibe
    ✭✭✭✭
    Same here, anyone put a support ticket in yet?
  • cbbred
    cbbred
    Got kicked back to start with a unable to connect to server. I tried to relog back in and clicked Play, kept loading and eventually went back to the star with a Login Failed error.
    Xbox-NA
  • misila72
    misila72
    Same
  • teaguewh
    teaguewh
    Same here?
  • BlueGreenMikey
    Balibe wrote: »
    Same here, anyone put a support ticket in yet?

Yep!
  • RoadPsychlist
    Same here. Was in a group dungeon and got kicked. "Exceeding the message limit." WTF. I wish I was that much of a badass to multitask a group dungeon and to spam the other three players. "Anyone got a group?" But to be honest, the lag over the past week has been terrible.
  • BigMac_Smiley
    BigMac_Smiley
    ✭✭✭
    Same here, glade I am not the only one
  • JediofChrist
    JediofChrist
    Soul Shriven
    Just got kicked from game and cannot load back in.
    It says "login failed, connection to server timed out. Please try again later."

I wonder if it is an unannounced down time for the new patch?
  • wolfxspice
    wolfxspice
    ✭✭✭
    Its been booting me all day, its not letting me back in this. Time though
    I'm a casual now
  • CinaminLips
    Just got kicked from game and cannot load back in.
    It says "login failed, connection to server timed out. Please try again later."

I wonder if it is an unannounced down time for the new patch?

No they usually warn us first. It probably crashed or someone tripped over a cord.
  • Joel123
    Joel123
    Soul Shriven
    DOWN FOR ME TOO. NOT SUPRISED
  • BenzZos
    BenzZos
    ✭✭✭
    They won't do anything until Monday afternoon since they don't work fri-sun, abandon all hope...
  • TheOneMVP
    TheOneMVP
    Same here
  • LuminaLilly
    LuminaLilly
    ✭✭✭✭
    Where's the moderators when you need em like @ZOS_GinaBruno

The game is fully unplayable now.
  • CavalierKing
    CavalierKing
    ✭✭
    Same
  • RoadPsychlist
    Must be "Take a bungie server to work week" at ZOS.
  • BlueGreenMikey
    After I filed the support ticket, I of course got the auto reply email, "Why don't you restart your router and then call Microsoft because it's probably their problem. It couldn't possibly be our servers." I may be paraphrasing, of course.

This after filing the ticket and being told, "A real human will answer your email!"
  • LuminaLilly
    LuminaLilly
    ✭✭✭✭
    When you make a request, never use the option "I'm having trouble logging in to the game"

It's basically a kill switch. Use "I'm having a technical problem" then type a description.
  • Balibe
    Balibe
    ✭✭✭✭
    The power supply is down, please feed the gerbils!!
  • CinaminLips
    I checked the Xbox live status and they say they're up and running. It's totally ESO's fault.
  • Balibe
    Balibe
    ✭✭✭✭
    Login failed occurs after 15 seconds versus a minute or so. Hopefully they are resetting the server .....
  • WhiskeyMick
    WhiskeyMick
    ✭✭
    You can't get your crowns you've paid, you can't get scammers outta the game you can't get farming glitches fixed... what's gonna happen when imperial city hits... just no game at all? Shallow promises...
  • LuminaLilly
    LuminaLilly
    ✭✭✭✭
    Reports are spreading like a cancer. Ps4 are having issues too.
  • Balibe
    Balibe
    ✭✭✭✭

The server tech fell asleep at the keyboard, he needs to wake up ......
  • RoadPsychlist

PC players are in on this, too. On the General Discussion thread, a Z wrote they were putting calls in but no answers just yet.

• The_Hollow
    The_Hollow
    Soul Shriven
    well, guess its purgin time.