Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Oblivions Finest(PVE&Trading)

lordsniper
Hello everyone and welcome to Oblivion's finest this is a PVE and Trading guild I am currently siting at over 40 members with weekly raffles and mature gamers only. Oblivion's finest is designed for the Alliance of daggerfall covenant but we do invite all members of ESO. If you would like to PVP we are allied with a special forces pvp guild and an everyday pvp guild. The guild is designed to unite gamers and have a fun friendly and mature environment. I am the contact and general in the PVP guilds extra funds from the trading guild will go into the PVP guilds Armory and for better raffle prizes. Again this is a mature environment we ask that each member show respect toward other members and listen to officers within the guild. Feel free to message me via PSN @ lordsniper95. look foward to meeting the new members if you or a friend may have any questions feel free to contact me Via PSN.

PSN Lordsniper95
ESO: Athena's heir (Vr 14)/ Tank
ESO:Athena's touch (Vr 1)/ Healer
Athenas Heir VR14/tank
Athenas touch VR1/healer
  • lordsniper
    you may also leave your psn name in the reply
    Athenas Heir VR14/tank
    Athenas touch VR1/healer
  • lordsniper
    bump
    Athenas Heir VR14/tank