Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Looking for a cool guild to join PS4 - NA Server, Ebonheart Pact

The_1st_Dovahkiin
Hey Everyone!

I'm looking for a cool guild to join that likes to do a ton of dungeons and trading. I just started my 2nd character and I really want to get involved in a guild. I really want to start doing some trading/selling through the guild store, and I'm looking for a cool group of people to dungeons with. I just started my 2nd character (Im a DK Tank but I am only a level 25 right now) but I am an AWESOME tank in dungeons for my level. I have a great sense of humor and am super fun to adventure/do dungeons with. I know I am a low level right now but I will help out the guild in anyway I can. I play quite a bit when I'm not working so I will level up fast. My current character is also a WW, and I can help out with bites as soon as they become available! Thanks everyone, hope to join an awesome guild soon!

My info;

System: PS4

Gamertag- Joshyyy-Poo

Pact: Ebonheart

Server: NA
  • BigDSoulReaper
    Hello! I am the Guild Master of Immortal Kings and i would like to invite you to our guild! We have over 120 members and are always looking for dedicated players. We are a multinational multiplatform community with our own forum so we can communicate even when not on or gaming consoles. to give you a little info, when you join you will be a recruit for a week. As a recruit you will be able to donate into our guild bank but wont be able to withdraw till you are a member. we have daily scheduled events but none are mandatory as we are a mixture of hardcore and casual gamers. if this sounds like something you would be interested in check out our website immortalkingz.com and sign up and you will be responded to within 24hrs.
    Immortal Kings GuildMaster
    immortalkingz.com
    There are greats, there are legends, then there are Immortals!
  • The_1st_Dovahkiin
    Hello! I am the Guild Master of Immortal Kings and i would like to invite you to our guild! We have over 120 members and are always looking for dedicated players. We are a multinational multiplatform community with our own forum so we can communicate even when not on or gaming consoles. to give you a little info, when you join you will be a recruit for a week. As a recruit you will be able to donate into our guild bank but wont be able to withdraw till you are a member. we have daily scheduled events but none are mandatory as we are a mixture of hardcore and casual gamers. if this sounds like something you would be interested in check out our website immortalkingz.com and sign up and you will be responded to within 24hrs.

Hi Soul Reaper!

That sounds awesome man, thanks so much!! I would love to join! I will go to the website now and sign-up :)
  • BigDSoulReaper
    ok see you there!
    Immortal Kings GuildMaster
    immortalkingz.com
    There are greats, there are legends, then there are Immortals!
  • Zacho40
    Zacho40
    Soul Shriven
    I also have started a guild for lower level players. I find the many have reached Veteran rank by now and have set goals beyond what's in the near future for lower level players. If your looking for something in the range as well, look my up - PSN: Zacho40