Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PlayStation™ Network is currently experiencing a service interruption. Please check here for status updates: https://status.playstation.com/en-us/

Weapons Disappear During and Between Battles

MexicanMurrican
Hi, all. I have been having a SERIOUS issue with this game, and this is nothing new, where my weapons during and after battles, on occasion, will disappear. It has gotten me killed plenty of times, and there hasn't seemed to be any remedy for it.

I was just curious if there was anyone else having this problem or if anyone had any solution for this problem.

Thanks!
NA PS4 Megaserver - MexicanMurrican - Dunmer Nightblade [EP], Khajiit Nightblade [AD]
Thunderbird - Guild Leader
"Diplomacy is the art of lying for your alliance."
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you swapping weapons and they disappear?
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Artfuldodger
    Artfuldodger
    ✭✭✭
    That sounds really bad, have you put a help ticket in? I have a similar issues where as I can't see my helmet when its equipped.
    Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
    -Johnny Depp
  • MexicanMurrican
    Almost never happens during a swap @Nestor.
    NA PS4 Megaserver - MexicanMurrican - Dunmer Nightblade [EP], Khajiit Nightblade [AD]
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's really weird....It's usually Weapon Swap that would cause this.

Have you tried hitting Escape a few times? Or whatever you would hit to bring up your log on/log off menu? That seems to fix some weird issues, mostly with character disconnect. But, try it for this.

And, certainly enter a help ticket on this and show a screen shot with your non weapon readied.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• MexicanMurrican
    I've done that, too (menu prompt). Nothing works. I have to waste potions and wait it out.
  • danew6
    danew6
    ✭✭✭
    This happens to me on the ps4 frequently. I find that when it happens if I hit the weapon swap twice the weapons show up again. It is frustrating and happens at the worst times.
    Play on PS4 I do like the game, I just feel it could be a lot better and would like to feel like the devolpers actually care about the game and not just making money
  • PitchesBeTreble
    Happened to me on xbox one. Had to wait till out of combat and un equip and re equip. There's way too many glitches in this game.
    [XB1] [NA] Stam Nightblade
  • Casdha
    Casdha
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've had weapon become invisible but never disappear to where the skills didn't work (they were still equipped just invisible)
    Proud member of the Psijic Order - The first wave - The 0.016%

• Levo18
    Levo18
    ✭✭✭✭
    Happened for me too on Xbox today. Got killed by a trash mob cause i couldnt defend myself -.- playing since launch never happened before
  • MexicanMurrican
    I'm happy other people know this issue to be a thing. I just wish ZOS would get a move on it. It's crippling.