Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

I need some Dark Brotherhood in my life...

• Nurros
    Nurros
    have they said when they are planning on adding the dark brotherhood and thieves guild because I need both of those guilds in my life
  • Bloodgharm
    Bloodgharm
    ✭✭✭
    Nurros wrote: »
    have they said when they are planning on adding the dark brotherhood and thieves guild because I need both of those guilds in my life

Nothing official as of yet. I'm surprised they didn't throw in a thieves guild questline in addition with the justice system.
  • Nurros
    Nurros
    Bloodgharm wrote: »

Nothing official as of yet. I'm surprised they didn't throw in a thieves guild questline in addition with the justice system.

yeah it does seem weird hopefully we will hear something soon
  • Pale_sorc
    Pale_sorc
    There are only two NPC Guilds. Feels a little empty
  • michaelfrye
    michaelfrye
    Soul Shriven

It's coming @Nurros

http://www.polygon.com/2015/7/24/9037493/the-dark-brotherhood-thieves-guild-elder-scrolls-online-tamriel-unlimited
  • EposSilver
    What would be awesome would be if the DB story arc was simply the beginning of the DB. Hear a rumor of a woman who killed her family to appease Sithis, (the Nightmother), and end up taking quests from the first Listener.
  • Artis
    Artis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just make sure NBs won't lose their uniqueness. It's already pretty bad.
    Any class can go invisible or counter invisibility with the potion. I haven't seen potions that grant me DK's wings or GDB or sorc's streak or templar's heals/jabs. I also have not seen potions or skills that would let me make it impossible for other classes to use their signature skills.

Make sure that whenever DB is there, it won't be so that any class will be able to be an assassin.
  • TheBull
    TheBull
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Poison. DB needs Poison.
    Edited by TheBull on August 25, 2015 4:48AM
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    EposSilver wrote: »
    What would be awesome would be if the DB story arc was simply the beginning of the DB. Hear a rumor of a woman who killed her family to appease Sithis, (the Nightmother), and end up taking quests from the first Listener.
    DB already exists by 2E 582, but it's a relatively young organisation right now (around 150 years old), so I could see the quests being around the early history of the guild, such as the conflicts they had with the Morag Tong.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Artis
    Artis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Didn't Interregnum start after DB killed that Akaviri emperor or potentate or something? 2E 430
  • Scyantific
    Scyantific
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Artemis wrote: »
    Didn't Interregnum start after DB killed that Akaviri emperor or potentate or something? 2E 430

Possibly. The DB stuff could probably deal with the rise of the guild after the Morag Tong went and killed the Potentate and wrote MORAG TONG in the Imperial Palace.
  • Bloodgharm
    Bloodgharm
    ✭✭✭
    I figure part of the questline could delve into both morag tong and Shadowscale compounds. I would also like to be able to travel to the plane of oblivion where Sithis rules. Since we don't really have much in the way of background for Sithis and his powers.
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    my nightblade needs and wants this dagger (x2 for duel wield)
    http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Morrowind:Mehrunes'_Razor
    Edited by Gilvoth on August 27, 2015 3:19PM
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I figure part of the questline could delve into both morag tong and Shadowscale compounds. I would also like to be able to travel to the plane of oblivion where Sithis rules. Since we don't really have much in the way of background for Sithis and his powers.
    I don't think Sithis has a plane of Oblivion; he's not a Daedra.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Bloodgharm
    Bloodgharm
    ✭✭✭
    Enodoc wrote: »
    I don't think Sithis has a plane of Oblivion; he's not a Daedra.

Oh yeah. I forget that Sithis is actually neither aedra nor daedra. It still would be pretty neat to learn more about [him] lore-wise.