Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PlayStation™ Network is currently experiencing a service interruption. Please check here for status updates: https://status.playstation.com/en-us/

Accessories

Anyolname
Anyolname
Is there a way to upgrade rings and neck items? If so, how and where?
  • Aett_Thorn
    Aett_Thorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is no way to upgrade the quality of these items (i.e., go from green to blue quality).

You can, however, put a higher-quality glyph on the accessory to upgrade its value.
  • mklundub17_ESO
    mklundub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Anyolname wrote: »
    Is there a way to upgrade rings and neck items? If so, how and where?

You can re-glyph/enchant them, but you can't upgrade them.
    Mass Terror
    PS4 | NA | AD
    v16 Imperial Templar
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't over look Re-Enchanting with Set Jewelery. You get the set bonus, and you get nice boost from the Glyph in what you want.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• ChibiMechaX78
    ChibiMechaX78
    ✭✭
    I honestly wish you could upgrade the accessories. I recall a mission in AD that invovled a jeweler who could craft jewelry.
    I bring that up because just about everything you can buy you can also craft.

I know we already have a lot to craft as is. As well as lots of different ways to craft. Though I think it'd be nice to expand just a little more.

Sure we can re-enchant them, but you can't really add the traits.

The only problem is what would you craft jewelry with?

Don't see the devs having plans for this or in the near future, but it'd be nice. Especially when the crafting materials you may use to make them could be a potential new set of items to sell on our guild stores, and that's always nice.
  • Allyhoo811
    Allyhoo811
    ✭✭✭
    I honestly wish you could upgrade the accessories. I recall a mission in AD that invovled a jeweler who could craft jewelry.
    I bring that up because just about everything you can buy you can also craft.

I know we already have a lot to craft as is. As well as lots of different ways to craft. Though I think it'd be nice to expand just a little more.

Sure we can re-enchant them, but you can't really add the traits.

The only problem is what would you craft jewelry with?

Don't see the devs having plans for this or in the near future, but it'd be nice. Especially when the crafting materials you may use to make them could be a potential new set of items to sell on our guild stores, and that's always nice.

The developers have actually mentioned (though it has been awhile) that they would like to add a way to craft jewelry...Whether it would be a whole new crafting line or added to an existing one (i.e. enchanting) didn't seem clear. Jewelry crafting is definitely not something I would rule out, but I also doubt it is a huge priority right now.
    Edited by Allyhoo811 on August 27, 2015 2:54AM
  • Anyolname
    Anyolname
    Just courious. I saw two rings on a vendor I wanted to buy that were purple, waited a day or two and he had 2 that were yellow. Since they were the same type, I thought he had upgraded them somehow...
  • Leandor
    Leandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    let me guess: Healer's Habit, Footman's Fortune or Ravager? These three sets come as golden BoE from either Campaign rewards or veteran DSA, and are also available as purples from the PvP Elite Vendor respectively normal DSA and Trials (not sure about the last one, please correct me if I'm wrong).
  • Anyolname
    Anyolname
    Acctually, rings of the healer. Tuesday the guy had 2 purple ones, I needed to make a little more gold to buy them. Went back 2 days later and they were yellow and 5 times the cost. So I though he upgraded them.
  • Leandor
    Leandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Anyolname wrote: »
    Acctually, rings of the healer. Tuesday the guy had 2 purple ones, I needed to make a little more gold to buy them. Went back 2 days later and they were yellow and 5 times the cost. So I though he upgraded them.
    Yeah, those are from the set "Healer's Habit"