The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

NA server lag post-maintanence.

MedicRabbit
I'm running into a ton of lag post game.
  • MedicRabbit
    Jesus... Messed that all up.

Take #2

I'm running into a lot of lag, following the maintanence this week. I'm just curious if anyone else is having this issue?
  • Lordklinger
    I have noticed this too. I rarely have my game crash and it has happened several times tonight.
  • MedicRabbit
    Great. Mid game crash. I'm in a quest, and it just crashed me to the desktop. They really gotta do something about these servers.
  • Ravens-Sonata
    Ravens-Sonata
    ✭✭✭
    I have noticed Since the "maintenance" severe skill lags, and have crashed before even getting to the character select screen.

I no longer believe there is any intention t resolve the issues across the two servers. I keep being told its my router, however it isnt and TOO many have the same issues and when we are from ALL over - then it cant be all of us with the exact same issue...

I just try to play the best I can But I having a server, I dont understand how they are properly doing maintenance with players online and the server running. Definitely a good way to cause corruption of files
  • DragonPaisible
    Same
    Xbox one US server.
    first island, near the first town (aldmery alliance)
    Some lag yesterday night.
    Much worse lag tonight.
    Not playable tonight, i had to quit.
    Lag using skills, lag calling my horse , lag crouching, sometime i can't even shoot baddies (can't go up from crouching when it happen), then, suddenly, they are on me, or the server not responding check internet connexion happen..
    Same as with the last maintenance.
    Happen every maintenance.
    It take at least 2 days before they "correct" the issue, more or less.

Can't even use my Eso plus bonus, AGAIN, tonight...
    tired of this...
    Edited by DragonPaisible on August 26, 2015 11:38PM