The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Purchasing Explorers Pack if Already Owned.

Turelus
Turelus
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Does anyone know what happens or if you even can purchase the Explorers/Adventurers Pack from the Crown Store having got it with the original game purchase?

I was thinking of picking it up to get the items I was missing (pets are different from those in the original release) and wondered if you can do so, or if you have all items can you buy it again to get new copies of the treasure maps?
@Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
"Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Rev Rielle
    Rev Rielle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was actually thinking a similar thing the other day. Mainly with regards to the maps.
    Unfortunately, I can't provide an answer though, only second the question.
    If you can be anything, be kind.
  • Master_Fluff
    Master_Fluff
    ✭✭✭✭
    You'll get a pop-up message saying you allready own it, but you can buy it again.
    Halcyon Black
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You'll get a pop-up message saying you allready own it, but you can buy it again.

Thank you for the answer! +1 insightful.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Paazhahdrimaak
    Paazhahdrimaak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was gonna for the other pet. And than I stopped myself..
  • Legoless
    Legoless
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's worth noting that you can't buy the Adventurer Pack if you already own the Explorer's Pack and the bantam guar.
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Legoless wrote: »
    It's worth noting that you can't buy the Adventurer Pack if you already own the Explorer's Pack and the bantam guar.

Yep.

I got the Explorer's Pack when I bought the game and it said I could buy the Adventurer Pack until I got the bantam guar. Since then it's been greyed out.

Based on that I assume (but don't know for sure) that if you buy it when you already have the Explorer's Pack you would only get the part you're missing - the pet.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Danikat wrote: »
    Yep.

I got the Explorer's Pack when I bought the game and it said I could buy the Adventurer Pack until I got the bantam guar. Since then it's been greyed out.

Based on that I assume (but don't know for sure) that if you buy it when you already have the Explorer's Pack you would only get the part you're missing - the pet.
    That's a logical assumption. It's worth testing out on PTS, as then it can be confirmed one way or the other without affecting anyone's bought Crowns. (PTS gives everyone 5,500 free Crowns.)
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enodoc wrote: »
    Danikat wrote: »
    Yep.

That's a logical assumption. It's worth testing out on PTS, as then it can be confirmed one way or the other without affecting anyone's bought Crowns. (PTS gives everyone 5,500 free Crowns.)

Good idea.

However I can't test it on the PTS at the moment because my live account has been copied over and I've got all the stuff in the Adventurer's Pack on there.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • Madmel1987
    Thats smart